Trailer`?

Best answers
Sicron said:
That's true, but they can at least say: "This is what we still have to do". The team probably has a list of what's done, and what still has to be done. If half of the list is done, ESF 1.3 is completed for 50%. But we don't know at what percentage ESF 1.3 is at the moment. Of course, they don't know how long they will be working on the stuff they still have to create, but they at least know what's done.
what?? only 50%? what heck they doing all the sudden? it spend almost 2 yrs process but still 50%? well.....if this still not release at q2 2007 then they would posibly all get gang rape by the people with anger which wait so long for nothing!! i'm sure they would all enjoy it.........:(

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Read it again, he's not on the team or a beta tester, he hasnt a clue on the current progress.

Believe me, the ammount of work left to do changes so much we cant really say what any percentage is and thats for all area's of mod development.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Besides:
Sicron said:
If half of the list is done, ESF 1.3 is completed for 50%.
He was merely trying to explain his request by giving an example.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Percentages don't work when it comes to free projects. Then again, if you were to have dead-lines, it will be Duke Nukem: Forever and StarCraft: Ghost all over again. Both games were constantly changing design approaches, which ESF is doing all the time, though not as much as the games I mentioned.

Here's an example of how dead-lines aren't all that great:

A modification for Half-Life 2 called Eternal Silence. It's an awesome modification but it is extremely laggy and buggy, much more than the average beta release.

About the trailer idea - It's not a bad idea but it would be better to release one the day ESF 1.3 is released, that way those who are new to ESF can decide if they would want to try it.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A few of the team members were supposed to make an ingame video a while now.. we're just to dang busy to get to it :( Hopefully soon though. Sorry guys ^_^

Discord Member
Best answers
:D ingame video...........I think ill wet myself...........too late xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom