Trading Spouses -- FOR REAL!!

Best answers
if people didnt think reality tv shows had already gone too far, i hope they think so now.

Best answers
Jesus christ, what has this world come too? Thats just plain ridiculous...
I never got the point of reality shows, but stuff was still "ok..." doing that is just going too far.

Best answers
reality shows have aklways sucked and forever will and they are just wrong

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Reality shows are just another form of entertainment. It's like improv that feeds off of how people cope with ridiculously stupid sets of circumstances. I don't mind reality TV, I even find myself sitting through the occasional episode if I leave that channel on... and besides, how are they going too far exactly? You have to agree to the terms before you sign up. Occasionally there's some hidden money involved or something dumb but you'd probably see it if you read the fine print if you used logical deduction.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only reality show i like is "the real world" and the real world road rules challenges

Best answers
jeez, what's it coming to now...the only reality show on tv worth watching is Last Comic Standing, on Comedy Central...that's so hilarious.

Best answers
I'll watch an occasional reality show. I sat through every episode of "The Apprentice". But nowadays, ****ty reality shows are taking the time slots of shows that were more enjoyable just because they're so "popular". (examples: any reality show about dating and/or marraige)

ZariusZer0 said:
jeez, what's it coming to now...the only reality show on tv worth watching is Last Comic Standing, on Comedy Central...that's so hilarious.
Actually, Last Comic Standing is an NBC show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom