TrackerUl.dll problem

Best answers
this sh** appear when I'm connected to the server , but I can't play :cry: can you explain me why this sucks are here ??!!!!!!!
and can you help me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee ????????

I want to play !!!!! :cry:

thanks

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you mean you cant play? what happens? Also, that error message isnt from ESF, its from HL.

Best answers
when i want to chose my character this things appear and i can't play !!!! they says "can't load TrackerUl.dll " and the page stop here !!

during the connection , ESF run normaly but when i'm connecting to the game the program don't find TrackerUl. dll :cry: !!!!

i don't know if you see what I meen but if you can help me , i'll be very happy :D !!!!!!!!!

thanks and sorry for my english but i'm french

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have to be more specific. "when i want to chose my character this things appear and i can't play !!!!" is not going to help us solve your problem. Exactly what pops up, and what does it say.

Best answers
i think every body get's that "can't load trackerUl.dll blah blah invalid" but that doesn't mean anything .. i get it always but nothing happenes .. even in CS and other mods

Best answers
Actually, mine is error free. I get no errors at all. Hmm, if it persists then try a reinstall on Half-Life and ESF. You would be suprized what the magic healing powers of a reinstall can do.

Best answers
woahh! easy!

trackerUl.dll is nothing, everyone gets it, it's ussless and it doesn't do anythign bad, just ignore it, thoes that are on teh cs forums should know this aswell.

My guess is it's the servers problabe, or your connection speed.
If your a 33k goin around the wrold, you will have 2 wait a fair bit 2 join. try making a game and see if the same thing happens, and if it does, press your change class button and select again, that happens 2 be a bit in cs 2.

Best answers
yeah and you can even delete it too and it will do nothing and it will actually fix your problem (wont display the error)

The error is just a general problem with HL. Your bandwidth has no effect on your system.

also about that ngsf.tk. I can tell you how to remove that banner for free. Its a glitch with there system. You goto your control panel or whatever and goto your banner settings. Now click Show no banner and click ok. It will say You do not have permission to change that setting BUT it will change it anyway. Close the window if you change other settings it will come back until you do it again.

Proof? http://www.insaneproject.tk
my CS site. I didn't pay for it notice the no banner? No code to remove a banner ether ;)

Best answers
huh? sorry, i don't know a thing about webpages :S

and my web guys otherwise occupied, but i'll pass on the message.

That site is being over hauled *again :S* too.
Not more cs! yay! being turned into a tribute page for a 5 year cs clan, yay! with a link of course to the current, worcking (will be) esf section.
lol

now later all, i think i better learn me bout this web stuffO_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom