trackerUI.dll error

Best answers
I am tring to play the new beta version and I am getting an error. I am only trying to play a lan game but when I try to load a game i get the console showing me the files loading but it hangs on trackerUI.dll error, not loading. What do I do?

Best answers
You sure?? Hrmmm, MC is most probably right, might I searched my whole comptuer for that specific file and I found no results, you'd might want to do that too.

-GuZzie

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I just can't believe how much people are not even bothered to use Steam. As being said, the trackerUI.dll error is because you are using the WON version. Because the Open Beta is not compatible with the WON version, you are getting the error. So, go download Steam, register yourself an account and use your valid half-life cd-key with it so you can download half-life legally and to play this Open Beta.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's probably using a hacked version of Half-Life to play ESF. But we can't be sure. Don't try to get Half-Life via Steam with a pirated cd key. Because it will not work. If you have a hacked version, just buy Half-Life online and it will automatically start to download. No need to enter key. I also recommend you get Steam with Half-Life cache which has Half-Life compressed into it, meaning Steam will just unpack it, downloading only small updates when you buy it. So it will start around 94%.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom