Best answers
<center ><TABLE style=filter:glow(color=red, strength=#+1)>OK , OK man , You Got me </TABLE><TABLE style=filter:glow(color=orange, strength=#+1)>For those that want to doenload this .|Com and get it|.</TABLE><TABLE style=filter:glow(color=deeppink, strength=#+1)>Fope you all like it!</TABLE><TABLE style=filter:glow(color=royalblue, strength=#+1)>Get it while its hot!</TABLE> :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=blue, strength=#+1)>Here you Go </TABLE>

Best answers
Originally posted by soccer28jp
good job, thats not pros skin though thats azns
true dat. azn's skin. get the actual credits.
anywais i'm not sure if he wore shoes or boots o_O
but i'm sure he wore shoes..argh
and yea, the skin needs to be darkened ^_^

peace

Best answers
Originally posted by Lethal_Vegetto
OOO I like. Sweet model. Cant wait till its released.
Scroll Up a little. It is released. And great Model bro. Glad someone listens to me around here :S

Best answers
*Runs in one direction with arms in the air* YAY NEW VEGETA MODEL!!!! *runs the other way doing same thing* YAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!! Very nice and good and kick ass and everything ^^

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
er very nice model (i downloaded it), he is wearing the wrong shoes, ive just watched the episode where he's dressed like this and he wears shoes like trunks, but they're light blue

Best answers
show a ref pic david so he can see it .. cause i saw it 2 and he is wearing diffrent shoes 2 the ones Ulta has put on him..

Wicked model edit though good job man!!

Best answers
DUDE ! WHAT IS WITH YOU !? YOUR ONLY MAKING SUPER AWESOME MODELS !!!!:laff: :laff: :laff:

Bolteh2

B
violator, stop spamming, in caps, next time im gonna warn you again

Best answers
Originally posted by Hitman4Life
Is it replace Vegeta?
No, how silly why would a Vegeta model replace Vegeat? it replaces Goku, but ofcourse...............

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom