Tournament mode

Best answers
Whats it gonna be like?? Will it be lyk dose in budokai tenkaichi where the players are randomly arranged in the chart and they progress upwars by winning each fight??

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
i think that there will be something like this, yes

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One of the coders (Raven or Greenberet) already told that it's gonna be something similar to the original budokai from the manga/series.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here. All you had to do is use Search for "tournament".

Best answers
thanks...

Oh I wanted to ask u guys? Will there be moves like the max power move in budokai? I mean if u are at full power could u do a massive damage hit which u cudn't do at ordinary power level?

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aww will you give it up with the budokai nonsence its not gonna have anything at all related to already made games its alll gonna be home made not copy from another game mod

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude Tenkaichi Budokai was the name of the tournament in teh anime >.>

Dubbed the world martial arts tournament >.>

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The buddy system is in the open beta.

Captain Ginyu and Android 18 don't have transformations. Instead, when they reach a certain PL, they can call a buddy to help them fight. You can switch to play as the buddy if you want, or that'll automatically happen if you die. So for Android 18, you can call Android 16 or 17 to fight beside you. Captain Ginyu gets the whole ginyu force

Best answers
that feature should be there for every character.

as a team special move

- goku & piccolo
- gohan & goku
- krillin & goku
- vegeta & trunks

and instead of switching, it should be like both the characters appear and use a quick and massively damaging attack together.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that feature should be there for every character.

as a team special move

- goku & piccolo
- gohan & goku
- krillin & goku
- vegeta & trunks

and instead of switching, it should be like both the characters appear and use a quick and massively damaging attack together.
No just no >.>

Best answers
gr8!

I really don't see the point. All u ppl have done in this 5 years is adding such small changes and here I was expecting some drastic improvements.

Fingers crossed but I don't think graphics can alone contribute to improvement( thats all is visible).

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Small changes?

• An advanced physics system
  • 17 playable characters, compared to the 9 that were in 1.2
  • All transformations for every character. This alone required a ridiculous amount of work to accomplish
  • A lot of new, high quality maps
  • Duels on public servers. Think Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast
  • New gamemodes. Capture the Dragonball Mode will be fully fleshed out, plus the tournament mode mentioned in this thread
  • Revamped melee system. Simple melee is tweaked, and advanced melee was thrown out in favor of a much better system. To highlight some changes, you can now grab someone, swoop with them still held in a lock, and then release them into the ground or a wall. There's also special over the top attacks that you can unlock
  • The buddy system
  • And yes, greatly improved graphics. I'm listing this because some graphic changes do affect gameplay. For instance, some subtle effects have been added to swoop to make it seem like you're flying faster then you really are.

I could go on, but some things aren't revealed to the public yet and I think you get the idea. And honestly, this is a mod made by a bunch of guys in their spare time and released for free. I don't know how many more drastic changes you can get.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best answers
first sorry. I didn't want to upset u or insult ur hardwork. But u must understand that I had real high hopes for esf 1.3. Something way better than any dbz game ever made. I expected it something that wud have gr8 qualities of all and further improvements and additions.

But what u mentioned above is big but small to list I thought. Sorry once again.
U keep up the good work guys. Besides I wanted to tell u one thing. I'm making a model for master roshi with milkshape. Plz help me out if I make some mistakes. I'll post some previews soon.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had real high hopes for esf 1.3. Something way better than any dbz game ever made.
Copying stuff from already made games won't make ESF better.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first sorry. I didn't want to upset u or insult ur hardwork. But u must understand that I had real high hopes for esf 1.3. Something way better than any dbz game ever made. I expected it something that wud have gr8 qualities of all and further improvements and additions.

But what u mentioned above is big but small to list I thought. Sorry once again.
U keep up the good work guys. Besides I wanted to tell u one thing. I'm making a model for master roshi with milkshape. Plz help me out if I make some mistakes. I'll post some previews soon.
You should see our huge list of features. Maybe then you'd understand that its not as simple as "today we're implementing this" sometimes the simpliest of things require a lot of work.

ESF 1.3, is nothing like the other versions, so much has changed since 1.2. Do not think it will be 1.2 with better graphics, because you're going to be very shocked with how completely different it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom