Tournament Map.

Best answers
shot0170.jpg shot0210.jpg shot0209.jpg shot0171.jpg shot0212.jpg shot0208.jpg shot0169.jpg Hey guys, I'm from the ZEQ2-lite forums, I just wanted to hear some of you guys thoughts on this Tournament Map. If anyone have time, they can export this map for ESF, just want to see how it look's in ESF.
,Cheers

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks good. I only have 1 problem with what i see. The Cliff texture. The stretching makes it look weird in some areas and the fact that it repeats over and over on such a small area is also painful to the eye.

Try to tile it differently so that it doesnt become as apparent that it repeats itself.

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope our leader, Lord Guyrider likes this map. For if he does, I, too, will like this map.

Best answers
Hehe, THANKS! If you're talking about shot0169-171, they are in a older version of the map, not the final version, I just uploaded them because I liked how the skybox looked.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe, THANKS! If you're talking about shot0169-171, they are in a older version of the map, not the final version, I just uploaded them because I liked how the skybox looked.
Thats the only ones you posted so thats what im judging ^^

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And in all of them the cliff thing i mentioned appears.

The cliff tiling is to noticeable so it jumps directly into the eye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom