Totaly Cleaned! :(

Best answers
I took my computer to Best Buy to have them take a look at my crappy computer, and they did fix it, yay! But I also asked them to install Windows XP but the Mother Board wouldn't take it, so they tried one more thing clean my computer of everything, and that didnt work... so im finally back on the forums. Anyone have any idea why my *** ass computer won't take XP?

Best answers
just go for win 2k... it's in my vision the best around (except for xp) ... i don't have a realy fast pc (celeron 900) and 2k is working perfectly....

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
go for 2k if XP can't be handled

and Glenn!!!! You are back!!! the Chrono Trigger Duo is back!!!

Best answers
I had the same problem, once. But my brother found a new driver for my main board and now, it works.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i reccomend 2k man, i got it, and i find it much more capable with HL and other games than XP..xp's got alot of problems with half life, last time i tryed it, half life refused to work whatever i tryed, then i got 2k, and not problems yet :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or worst comes to worse just go back to win98

Best answers
XP is a good OS just you need to pack heat to run that and high res games at the same time due to its requirements

Best answers
or your mother board is screwed cause mine did the same and it was missing a bunch of things

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom