Totally a newbie..

Best answers
I really need to know how to use melee, or get out of an attack. I played against bots (because my connection won't quit kicking me out of games) and I couldn't figure out how to do my melee attacks....

Help, please.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Weapon #1 is the Melee mode. Simple use left/right mouse button to use Basic melee and Advance melee. Hold either buttons when touching a bot or being near it and you'll see.

Best answers
I also read that you can transform with the Z button, but I don't see in the keyboard options and when I press it after having enough powerlevel, nothing happens. Any help here? I'm using the stable version...

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Why does the noob have more credits than all of us together :D
/offtopic ends here
Because he signed up on the forums. Gives him 100 credits :).

Best answers
Thanks man. That actually will help alot, though It doesn't help the issue of me disconnecting from any server I play because of my horrible connection.

Another question though. Are the mods for this mod (Char models and stuff like that) frowned upon, as I got the impression that they are from what I have read here....?

Best answers

I don't believe that character packs, sound packs, and the like are frowned upon in and of themselves, but I do think that there was some ripping involved in some of the models on some packs (I've never done modeling so anyone is free to provide the correct terminology/reason) which is the part that's frowned upon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom