Tornado strikes CNN Center

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone down here is freaking out... there is debri covering like 5 square blocks of downtown Atlanta.

The letter 'C' was ripped off so it just says 'NN'

It's some scary symbolism, if you consider it. When tornadoes come down in major cities, it's usually an insane mess.

I almost went to the Atlanta Hawks game that night, but decided to go Wednesday instead. I would've been in the middle of it.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/03/14/storm.atlanta/index.html

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Symbolism?

More like bizarre weather patterns.

I don't know. Will anyone truly know?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sucks, but these things happen. Was anyone hurt?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A lot of people are covered in cuts from glass shattering and being flung at them... it looks like 20 bombs all went off at the same time.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats pretty wild to hear about especially in a downtown area. Did they say what the size of the Tornado was?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn that sucks. I'm scared to death of tornadoes. I live in southern florida. Not many people know it, but we get our fair share of tornadoes here. I thought hurricanes were as bad as it got here. I was wrong. :(

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They think there was possibly 2-3 tornadoes that came down and wiped out areas in a 4.6 mile radius.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
got any pics?

it couldve been an expiremnt.. weather controlling weaponry..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
welp im dont feel the need of providing stuff infoz on what i believe, if i've already seen it..

but ill just mention that there are documents treaties preventing nations from using such weapons =o... but...if u think along their agenda... and do alittle digging u'll find it..

Katrina has been throwin in to the mix of possible tests as well..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go spit your propaganda somewhere else, goddamnit. Make another one of your threads for it and leave this one on topic. You just grab every opportunity you can to claim another ridiculous theory.

Anyway, as fas as I've read up on, there's no casualties are there? Something along the lines of 26 injured but no deaths? The buildings look like hell though, but keeping in mind what a tornado can do... I think it could've been a lot worse.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jinx, how about not turning this thread into another display of troll-baiting.

Thank you.
-

As far as what happened, apparently an F2 made a 6 mile trip across the middle of the city.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wasn't trolling, just showing Jinx something he might find interesting.

In any case, is it common that tornadoes just ... pop up and wreck things? Did this stuff happen forty years ago?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
welp im dont feel the need of providing stuff infoz on what i believe, if i've already seen it..

but ill just mention that there are documents treaties preventing nations from using such weapons =o... but...if u think along their agenda... and do alittle digging u'll find it..

Katrina has been throwin in to the mix of possible tests as well.
jinx, dont dis-respect the victims by spouting your bull**** in here. you have your own god-damn threads for that. leave it out.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
its not "disrespecting".. soo quite everyone.. i just added my "2 cents"...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your 2 cents have a really crappy exchange rate on this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom