Torlon's "Vacation"

Retired
Best answers
Seeing how I mentioned it earlier I think it's about time I tell everyone why I'm going to be gone for awhile. Basicly I've joined the United States Air Force and even though it's called the "easiest" boot camp/basic training I won't have internet access until I'm in technical training and even then it might be limited for awhile. So I'll try to be active as a tester and forum mod (I do infact check in here every now and again) but as of April 10th 8pm my time I'll be in the hands of the US military, granted until the 11th most of my time will be either hanging out in a hotel or sitting on my ass waiting for something to happen.

A quick break down of how long I'll be gone: I leave April 10th and hang out in a hotel so they know where I am. April 11th I get flown down to Texas where I'll get yelled at for about 6 and a half weeks. May 26th I "Graduate" basic training but from the looks of it I still have to hang out there until that sunday and the next day is a national holiday of Memorial Day so I assume some time around there I'll end up in Mississippi where I'll receive my training on how to do stuff I already learned in college, well half of it atleast.

As for what base I'll be at after training I have no idea but rumor has it my first choice is likely to be the place I get stationed at so Alaska is likely.

Best answers
ROFL Alaska :D

well hf and everything :) enjoy the yelling and send us a postcard when u get there

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
:eek: good luck

You still gonna be on Gamesurge staff when you come back?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i wish you luck ith your training :p

I also wish you to fly a F-16 XD

Come back safe

Retired
Best answers
I don't know if I'll return to GS staff but I think it's likely but who knows what the future will hold. Also I don't think any of you have ever seen my face so here it is:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ladies and Gentlemen... you've just seen "The Enforcer"

Good Luck Torz0r, watch out for the tree fetuses.

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
My friend is stationed up in Alaska, its not so bad he says, only colllld.

Retired
Best answers
I'm from Minnesota which is fairly "Cold" aswell it's the boot camp in texas during the spring that worries me.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Torlon said:
I don't know if I'll return to GS staff but I think it's likely but who knows what the future will hold. Also I don't think any of you have ever seen my face so here it is:

Completely not what I expected to see. o_O

Retired
Best answers
And what did you expect to see if you don't mind my asking? Most of you guys didn't turn out the way I expected either.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm making judgements against the rest of your body only through your face but... It seems with your face that you'd have naturally broad shoulders, and I always imagined you to have a thinner frame.

I also kind of expected you to have brown hair at a few inches less than shoulder :O

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I expected Italian... and I was right somewhat.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, my idea was very close to Demans. Thinner frame, less sqare set facial features . . in fact, much of my idea of what you look like was based on your voice, which made you seem smaller than you actually are.

Then again, I'm sure people have a much different image of me than what actually exists on this side of the Gibson.

Retired
Best answers
I do infact have a small frame as it were and yes I do have broad shoulders, a side note I do wear glasses from time to time and incase you were wondering I'm 6'0" according to the Air Force... which I have to admit seems wrong. Their scale seems to add 20 pounds and shrink you two inches, I would've just guessed I was wrong had everyone else I was tested with had the same problem, and my vision going from 20:40 to 20:200.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, GLHF. But, Alaska? Well, guess there's.....ice and....fishing? ;P Yeah, I always expected you to look like something of a skinnier haxor type :p

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom