Toriyama Tattoo

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's just sad, if it's real. Sad and scary!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As much as i love toriyama's artwork.... why the **** would you get a tattoo of it? Some people have more balls than sense.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know someone with the 4-star ball tattoo'd on her ankle, but all that on one leg is insanity. He'll never wear shorts again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O Wow. That's.. a lot of Toriyama.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Freeza on his knees?

That's just sick.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That has to be fake, please let it be fake o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know, for what it's worth, those are some damn good tattoos if they are real, quality-wise.

Moreover I don't see what everyone is so shocked about. I myself have always said if I ever got a tattoo it would be of Vegeta, just because of the character's meaning to me. People have stupider tattoos than that all around us. I mean, sure, he's covered in cartoon characters, but I mean...it's not like he actually has Toriyama himself on him (anywhere we can see, anyhow. heh)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
it's not like he actually has Toriyama himself on him (anywhere we can see, anyhow. heh)
Actually the robot/gasmask thing above Arale is Toriyama's depiction of himself. 'Tori-bot' has appeared, cameo style, a couple of times in DB in both the manga and the anime. It's a nice homage, seeing as he's probably the least 'important' recurring character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom