Topics you miss.

G
Threads I miss? I dunno, there are too many. Smo's Goku was probably the pinnacle of ye olde ESF forum for me. Other than that, I like looking at my retarded old posts from threads long gone and taking them out of context.
thats nice and all AxMan, but penis is not a swear filter. i think he just made a typo, lol. that is, unless i am spelling it rong.
penis
pennis
peniss
but i dont think i am.
-------------------------------
anyway, on-topic eh?
the model has its qaulities, i dont think the size of his penis would matter in-game. the arms dont looks great, they are to thin and long, but the head looks good size and shape. GJ, hope u continue

yeh i noticed that, but even so, he shouldnt be trying to evade words he thinks will be filtered ;)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Kinda hard to search for the topics when a lot of 2001 - 2005 threads/posts has been removed.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
best thread i can remember, was smo vs humpie, in fight club.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The pinnacle of my experience would be tje day a noob came into esf chat, started complaining about EVM having red boxes for models and then kama posting some manga edits to make goku fight a box saying EVM stuck to the manga. And the noob bought it ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The pinnacle of my experience would be tje day a noob came into esf chat, started complaining about EVM having red boxes for models and then kama posting some manga edits to make goku fight a box saying EVM stuck to the manga. And the noob bought it ^^

Oh my god I remember that. That was awesome. I hope that thread is still around.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That and the trunks regrows his shirt one to explain USSJ Trunks to SSJ trunks in ESF :p

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I miss the religious flamewar threads. We kind of have one going on in the obama thread, but it's not the same

The kosovo thread was also great. Basically, any thread where people are arguing passionately about something makes the forum better / livens it up

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The underlying dangers of flouride :D

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smoking doesn't cause cancer thread.
Comeon man. Japanese people smoke a carton a day and they don't have cancer, emphysema or any other so called "smoking complications" and their breath always stays minty fresh, and their teeth stay an ivory white.

I miss VB too in a sick sort of way.

Last edited:
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Comeon man. Japanese people smoke a carton a day and they don't have cancer, emphysema or any other so called "smoking complications" and their breath always stays minty fresh, and their teeth stay an ivory white.
The answer lies in... RICE!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I allso miss all threads bunker posted in.

That guy was so hillarious (in a sick sort of way :s)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To this day I'm convinced uncover was just ****ing with us.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Except he wasn't 7 and I don't think he was from the south. No one can be that dumb.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well he did have that "Im american so **** everyone who isnt" atitude. From waht i knboe thats kinda typical for rednecks ^^

Though you are right about his stupidity :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom