Topics not posting correctly?

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A few times lately, I've posted a topic and had the entire lower half of the post cut-out. I mean just stopped half-way...when I go to edit it's blank...then I have to re-type it all, hit save, and bam, it works.

What did Sky **** up to cause this? Never seen it on another forum.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
THE DOOMSAYER'S PROPHECIES HAVE COME TRUE!

Every time Skyrider "fixes" the forums, he breaks six other things. :p

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like how you guys harp on Sky and give him **** for fixing the forum and updating it. God forbid he does what he's supposed to do.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have got to be ******* kidding me, Dam. You, of all people, do not get to comment on people harping on Sky for absurd ****, including and not limited to updating/breaking the forum.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you mean, Zeo? It's not like he ever harped on Skyrider until he got banned for three weeks... Wait...

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why are you getting personal? My point is, stop giving him **** about things breaking. While it's annoying when things break, it's even more annoying when people tell him not to update the forums. Let him do his job and notify him when things break, don't say things like "lol don't update the forums youll break like 15 things its fine stop fixing things that arent broken".

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're so goddamn disingenuous.

Whatever.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn it, Rider of Skies! How dare you destroy the harmony that was Default ESF Theme?

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone should create ESF theme for a certain vBulletin version and thus the forum should stick with that version.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Sky knows we aren't serious when we tell him he breaks stuff. Its just the way it is. He doesn't have to change anything about how he works.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's safe to assume anything I say involving "DOOMSAYER" is probably not entirely sincere.

But Damaera doesn't know how to tell between joke and insult (or man and woman, for that matter).

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't run into any problems since the update, although I don't think I've created any threads in that time.

On a related note, I rather like this grey and blue theme.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I like the theme, and I think only mkilbride notices this bug, that's why I support Sky updating. Hopefully it will cut down on your copy pastes from other sources that we all already browse....

The very best there is.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Someone should create ESF theme for a certain vBulletin version and thus the forum should stick with that version.
Not updating software should be punishable. By death or something equally amusing. Especially when it comes to providing services to the general public. So, no, we'll keep updating. ;)

/edit: Oh yeah, I almost forgot: If you experience inexplicable errors or other mysterious things like beer disappearing from your fridge, clear the cache and/or cookies.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Now now girls, there's no need to fight over me. I know I'm handsome, and all that jaz.

In any case, I haven't noticed this issue myself and it seems no one else either. Would you mind showing up an image the next time you'll are having the issue?

/edit: Oh yeah, I almost forgot: If you experience inexplicable errors or other mysterious things like beer disappearing from your fridge, clear the cache and/or cookies.
Beer disappearing ey? That must be Harsens.

Last edited:
Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kind of hard to show a image of it...as it would just look like normal post, just cut-off half-way through...

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everything's been fine with me, so far. Whilst I miss the old theme, I'm sure there are shiny things that the new one can do, no? I'm sure the half posting thing doesn't happen to-...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe it is a browser problem?

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Firefox?

This happened on my old version of Windows as well, on my other computer. So it's not since the update, it happened twice before, but i was willing to ignore it. Just frustrated now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom