Top game on YOUR christmas list

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CrackerJack said:
Not much games for me this christmas. Last year, it was all about WoW. This year, not much.. Maybe the new Prince of Persia game for my PSP. Just got Kingdom of Paradise. Im gettin a new phone.

Dragonquest VII looked pretty cool too.. But im saving for a revolution. So, nothing for me XD.
Dragonquest VII totally rips DBZ (even thuogh the maker of dbz DID make some art stuff o_o) But you gotta admit, theres trunks and gohan in that game :p

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just want Shadow of the Colossus. So badass.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh yeah, I should put Dragonquest VIII down on the list. In my experience RPG's are always the best in their seventh or eighth incarnation. Plus it has Toriyama input and comes with a playable demo of FFXII :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm noticing this thread weaving in and out of the topic. Let's try and keep it focused and less spammy, if we can. I'm not going to name names yet, but there is some purebred crapola in a couple of these posts that have borderline nothing to do with Christmas or games.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
granted its mad late to get it but im trying to get WoW, and a new mic so i cant talk to my guildmates again

Best answers
hmmm well im hopeing on a zombie game comeing out in 4 or 5 days from now so ill need to keep an eye out for it

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want a Zombie game, Stubbs the Zombie: Rebel Without a Pulse looks pretty good. It's for the PC, Xbox (I think ps2 too, not sure on that one though) and it's probably the best Zombie game out right now. I believe it uses the Halo 1 engine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scratch my previous post, I played Mario Kart DS the other day, and holy **** that's got to be the funnest game i've played in a long time.

So ya, i'm wanting a DS for xmas now, cuz I always thought it looked pretty cool, but the new Mario Kart totally pushed me over the edge, online racing is gonna be so sweet.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me, I'm hoping to get Black and White 2 or Halo 2. I'm outta ideas basically, I don't want much anymore. Bleach, the Internet and Photoshop (which doesn't work atm) is all I need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom