Top game on YOUR christmas list

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So...christmas is only 20 days away. Which is the top game on your list that you want most?

Me....its a tie between Shadow The Hedgehog (for the cube) and Mario Kart DS.

I didn't like Double Dash all that much but I played a demo of Mario Kart DS and its very easy and fun!

As for Shadow...I love sonic games. You could say I was Chakra's rival in Sonic fanboyism.

Dr. Eggman > Dr. Wily!!!!!

*runs away laughing*

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:
You could say I was Chakra's rival in Sonic fanboyism.
Bring it :devgrin:

As of now, I pretty much has all the games I wanted...So Sonic Rush is probably the number one game I want for christmas, maybe the animal corssing gme after I rent it..

As for Shadow the Hedgehog? Well I won't give much away, but expect to here the word "damn" used quite often.

Best answers
Well, im expecting more Xbox 360 shipments too make their way to stores in time within the next few weeks, so my top game would have been Dead or Alive 4, but since im not sure if they will have anymore, anytime before christmas, along with the fact that Team Ninja is known for delaying everything beyond belief too reach a certain level of perfection-- Im going too go with Naruto Narultimate Hero 3 on the Playstation 2 at this point and time.

But all in all, im just going to say both of those games, because im expecting both of them for christmas.

Best answers
I'm expecting 500$ so that I can buy some new hardware.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The new Prince of Persia is basically the only game I want this xmas. Well, I guess Dead or Alive 4 and Project Gotham Racing 3 are two more, but unless my brother decides to buy a 360, i'm gonna be waiting untill the prices drop (And no, I wouldn't ask for one for xmas, because there are other things i'd rather have).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Perfect Dark Zero, if I were crazy enough to buy a 360 so soon after launch. Other than that, its looking like a lean Christmas. If they hadnt delayed Zelda, thats what I would be getting.

Best answers
no one will get a 360 now in england we sold out of them in the first day of release and wont be getting anymore til after xmas not sure if its like that with the states but im looking forward to need for speed most wanted and smackdown vs raw 2k6

Best answers
Thats what I'M Talking about, Naruto Narultimate Hero 3 and Berserk for the PS2 in JAPANESE.

REJOICE!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A new gfx card more then anything, looking into getting ethier a 9800pro or 6600gt or, if I get enough cash from relatives & such, I'll get myself a 6800 or x800pro vivo and mod the pipes & overclock it :D.

I wouldn't mind getting Quake 4.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Probably not getting much, really planning on spending all my money on someone else, heh.

Best answers
Deverz, look out! Here comes Magus! ;O

I'm looking more towards PC upgrades, meself. It's great to be a minor, still ^_^ I can spend my money on someone else, AND get goodies... and then christmas presents! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not being funny or anything... but you have no right to call yourself a sonic fanboy if you use the name eggman, >_>

anyway, ill be buying myself a new xbox with perfect dark zero, at a very nice staff discount price bwahahahahaha! that'll be my christmas. ill also be getting the ps3 with the new DMC and MGS titles when they are released >;]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I found Shadow the Hedgehog to be thoroughly disappointing, myself, but that's just me. I could think of better Christmas presents.

Like Sonic Rush, and the new Zelda, if it hadn't been delayed. :p

KyoKusanagi

K
I'm trying to decide between a few:

Smackdown Vs Raw 2006
Singstar '80s
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Prince of Persia - The Two Thrones
007 - From Russia With Love

Best answers
Unbeleivably, i am more towards pc upgrades as well...i grew out of the "getting games for xmas" phase of my life...it is so sad and disappointing...i miss them...what i would give to go back in time to the day i got my NES or my Sega..when my father came home and said santa dropped off a present early...and it was SEGA genesis with sonic the hedgehog...i was so happy i could cry

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Best answers
Magus said:
Probably not getting much, really planning on spending all my money on someone else, heh.
awwwww *kiss*

Remember that I want new pchardware, no latex please.

as for GFX cards, defenatly get 6600, much better then 9800.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why did they change his name from Dr. Robotnic (sonic called him Dr. Robuttnic) to Dr. Eggman? Why? Why in gods name would you do that? TELL ME! >: (

As for games. Meh, I'm going to lay off games for a while until I get my new computer that will play F.E.A.R no problem >.> But I'd love that new PoP coming out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's cus it's not the original Robotnik. The guy they call Eggman is Robotnik's grandson. The real Robotnik is the one who made Shadow.

Anyway, back on topic: For Christmas, I might also like Mario Kart DS, a new PS2 memory card and the new MIND3 software upgrade for ZERO, my Aibo. :p As if.

Best answers
Any cash i get is gong straight to a new comp and hardawre for old one. the game on my list is DBZ Tenkaichi btu i will get that after xmas hopefully when it is cheaper

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom