Top game on YOUR christmas list

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
not being funny or anything... but you have no right to call yourself a sonic fanboy if you use the name eggman, >_>
FALSE!!!

Japan always called Robotnik "Eggman." Robotnik was born in the US. However, the name Robotnik soon hit Japan and the 2 names were joined together, making Eggman a nickname. So his full name is:

Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik.

Not long after, Eggman became the preferred name in both Japan and the USA.

Thank you.....a-very much....*bows*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The game I'm hoping to get for Christmas is "Sonic doesn't belong in this thread," in which you play as me and have to tell people to stop talking about Sonic in a thread about christmas.

I hear the graphics are amazingly lifelike! :0D

Best answers
Alright, Im asking for Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 (yes with John Cena, Stone Cold, and of course, Batista). and Im asking for a new copy of Halo 2, because I broke mine back in July, I was gettin fragged really bad and I took my controller, pistol whipped the X-box and my controller cracked in a few spots and I hit my CD drive when Halo was still running, and it must of burned a data hole in the disk, because almost all of the data was erased from the disk. You dont want to play Halo with me, i get Crazy!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Walmart Security: John Cena and Logan both agree that Smackdown! vs Raw 2006 is the best wrestling game ever. No Mercy....pfff. Screw that!

Yes...John Cena agrees. Go to WWE.com and watch his 5 questions that were posted on 12/2 and he'll say so himself.

Excellent game with an addicting online mode. Just be ready for the annoying people online who will make you break your controller >.>

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well now that I actually own a computer that can play it, I'm getting the special edition of F.E.A.R for christmas.

Best answers
Hmmm, well im waiting to legally purchase a product with my hard earned money.

well now i play the most :

DBZ Budokai3
Breath of Fire4
And ESF Ofcourse :rolleyes: .

But i got bored, waiting for budokai tenkaichi :p .

- Sorry, no talk about ROMs allowed! --Pride

Best answers
@Logan - Yeah, I'd watch 5 questions but I have dial-up, so it'd take forever and since I have dial-up I cant play online, but I guess that means that I get to keep my controller and my PS2. The same thing happened to my PS2 controller 2 christmases ago when I got Budokai 2, I was gettin smoked by Buu on story mode (Super Buu in the "inside Buu" level) and I destroyed my brand new wireless controller, I have anger issues. There seems to be a trend here, I should stop weightlifting or else I'll get too strong and destroy my X-box and my new 27" Magnavox TV. ;)

@Black Gohan - I'd refrain from mentioning roms and emulators here, they are illegial unless you own the game, but Im still not sure if you can talk about them anyway even if you own the game/system.

Best answers
As long as he doesn't say where to get them, or "pimps" it, no problem.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, I want some games, but all I'm getting is an Ipod Nano. What a sad christmas, only one present under the tree :'(.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Santa never comes here anymore :(. I'll need to set up a santa trap, I'll also get to go through the presents of others if I catch him :D (just burn the dolls though :\).

The plot to steal your precious games is in the balance, I'll be the Grinch that stole christmas :p.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
F.E.A.R. is what I asked for. My parents already bought me a nice pair of K2 trick ski's which are very nice :) My Christmas/Hannukah/Birthday present :p
http://www.proctorjones.com/pjonline/assets/product_images/Publicenemyl.jpg
@Godhand...
What do you mean you're expecting $500... I hate when people expect stuff for Christmas...
@Kaination...
Same feeling I have towards Godhand... A nano and you're ****ing complaining... What has this world come to..?
Sorry, but I hear enough kids in school *****ing about how 'unfortunate' they were last year (omg! I only got like $10393189321 BuX!! MY family are teh CHEEP!) sorry if I sounded too rash :/

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Growler said:
F.E.A.R. is what I asked for. My parents already bought me a nice pair of K2 trick ski's which are very nice :) My Christmas/Hannukah/Birthday present :p
http://www.proctorjones.com/pjonline/assets/product_images/Publicenemyl.jpg
@Godhand...
What do you mean you're expecting $500... I hate when people expect stuff for Christmas...
@Kaination...
Same feeling I have towards Godhand... A nano and you're ****ing complaining... What has this world come to..?
Sorry, but I hear enough kids in school *****ing about how 'unfortunate' they were last year (omg! I only got like $10393189321 BuX!! MY family are teh CHEEP!) sorry if I sounded too rash :/
Eh, your completly right though man. Hell, I'm just hoping I can get that one 50 dollar game and i'm happy.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub, you have 4 houses and 17 butlers. You also pay me 6 bucks an hour to trim your hedges. Thanks a lot Mr. Millionaire.

Top game on my Christmas list is X3. If no one gets it for me, I'll get it for myself (which I'll end up doing since I've gotten candy canes and kisses for the last 4 years).

Merry ****ing Christmas.

Best answers
@Wolf Devil - See, i never knew that, I just thought that if you talk about them here then its against the AUP.

Anyways, Overlord. I dont care unless you touch m Smackdown vs. Raw 2K6, then i'd be pissed and come and steal your eggnog and all of your... uhh... gas, for my car. When I get a liscense of course.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Sub, you have 4 houses and 17 butlers. You also pay me 6 bucks an hour to trim your hedges. Thanks a lot Mr. Millionaire.
I wish..

Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
Santa never comes here anymore :(. I'll need to set up a santa trap, I'll also get to go through the presents of others if I catch him :D (just burn the dolls though :\).

The plot to steal your precious games is in the balance, I'll be the Grinch that stole christmas :p.
And I will be the Vigilante from Who-ville who sliced off your non-existant testicles. Immediately afterward, I rip your head off and shove it on a spike, then tape it to my christmas tree, and use the rest of your body for kindling as I roast your nuts on an open fire.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
"Sonic doesn't belong in this thread,"
=O!!! Sonic belongs in every thread =P

I was also thinking of getting City if Villains to access the base feature..Funny, the only games that interest me are all DS games; Sonic Rush, Animal Crossing, Mrio & Luigi:partners in Time and the Burnout game. Ain't no good PS2 games set to be released before Christmas...Really just looking forward to the PS3 now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Growler said:
@Kaination...
Well screw you!

Haha just kidding, heres why im saddened. I told my mom 'it'd be bad ass if i could get an Ipod', and she says maybe i'll get you one for christmas. Few weeks later she asks if I still want it, and I say yeah, so its the only thing I get for christmas. 3 days later after she bought it, do I realize that I'd MUCH rather have the money go towards me to help pay for a new proccessor for my pc, so I ask if my mom bought it yet, and she says yes, and its too late. So thus, instead of 250-300 bucks, I get a nano. I'm still pretty damned glad though, but i'd much rather have it go to my PC.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not much games for me this christmas. Last year, it was all about WoW. This year, not much.. Maybe the new Prince of Persia game for my PSP. Just got Kingdom of Paradise. Im gettin a new phone.

Dragonquest VII looked pretty cool too.. But im saving for a revolution. So, nothing for me XD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom