Top 3 modellers all time!

Who is the most experienced/respected modeler here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dynamic` said:
actually your still on my msn i believe i just dont use it anymore

ouw >_< my bad lol... yeh majinzgohan xD hehehe sup buddy.. your latly active on the sok forums man...i miss your gohan wich was made for EVM ;P

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
CrackerJack said:
Turk stopped modeling a long time ago. Jenny Kitty.. dropped off the face of the earth. She only did DMZ models. X has shown anything except some of his old ESF models. SS_Vegeta was average in my opinion. He hasnt been active in forever either. IMO, the best on ure list is Enix, Ray, or Gir. Each have different styles.

The best modelers to ever visit this forum or make anything for this mod is Smo, and Ned. I personally like Ned's more, just because I think his models are just.. I dont know how to put it. Ned makes some great stuff. Smo could be an...>_>... at times too, when he was on the forum. All of the rest of the modelers on that list, I havent mentioned, except for bile, whos got much better since his ssj2 Gohan days, are average. I guess nuttzy would be good, but he hasnt dont anything in close to a year. God Gudan is very good too, and I like a lot of his work.

*edit* almost forgot
If you want to make a new list, its gota have people like God Gudan, Eclipse, Jboskma, Smo, and NeD.
Kinda sucks yall left me out *sniffles LOL

here since i have ner shown anything on this site except for DBZ models.

here's a digital painting i just recently did

I really don't do 3d modelling anymore...unless it is for creating 3d animated logos and/or occasionaly at my work I will model specs for buildings. other then that I am just a production artist for an advertising agency. =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
xstortionist said:
Wow, I really like that painting. Looks great :). Maybe a bit too color saturated for my tastes but still looks great.

Best answers
I like this dudes site for concept work http://a.tuis.free.fr/movie.html.
As well as Alan Lees work on LOTR, I have tons of fantasy art books if people want references to look at for inspiration.

Modelling wise I love pete draper (checkout his book exploring the elements with max 6). Also Jason busby and Cris (3Dbuzz.com and 3D-palace.com) are fantastic modellers, those communities have a wealth of knowledge for anyone interested in any part of computer technology.

This guy is wicked Seong-wha Jeong (korean dude) http://xcloud.net/

Most the obvious designers been mentioned, this is prolly my favourite piece at the moment http://www.artbylowis.com/gallery-3d-borgoth.php?id=1.!!

Later

Best answers
Everyone forgot me.... lol thats alright though i sucked anyways
I think really anyone that models seriously not just being stupid or messing around is great because its actually a pretty hard thing to get good at, alot of stuff to learn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom