Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I tried 'search' but i couldn't find anything about it so i'm asking it in this topic. What is the best program/tool to make maps for ESF?
And is it free, if so, where can i download it. (is it worldcraft or something?)

I had some experience with making a max payne mod (i was mapmaker and modeler, mod was never finished) so i prolly can make a map for ESF. Please tell me so I can give it a try. :)

Best answers
you'll need Valve Hammer or worldcraft. You can download it at http://www.valve-erc.com...that is the standard program for making maps for halflife and thus esf...but there are others....

Best answers
I R AHOLE

*This forum is created just for reasons like his... Ihave had to put of with thissame type of crap for the last 3 years... You don't see me getting all pissed at him... Think next time you want to post in my forums...
-Stryker-

Best answers
come on .... don't be so harsh on the guy...it is stupid to ask cuz you can look at the stickies !!!! But still......i think your post is worse than his with your enormous flaming!!!

Best answers
Sorry for putting this topic in the wrong forum but i tried search and i didn't found anything of what im looking for.
And i didn't saw this forum (stupid me)
SORRY FOR THAT :rolleyes:

Thnx -=[SSJS]=-P.A.T, ill try it out.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom