too hard to be true

Best answers
I dont understand how some1 can be so good at this game.. are tey really goku? I mean **** how the hell are some people so goddamn good? you teleport, swoop around evreywhere and they still nail you. Im by all means no noob. I can easyly do combos and etc.. im a average player. But some of these kids are ****en god like.They say they just use high sens. Its just bull****... its hard to believe these kids are goddamn that good at this game... and why arent there any demos to flauntin their skills? i searched in forums and came up with no demos. I wanna see how "pros" play.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Pros" dont go around and brag their skill. They wont go around and laugh in your face and say, "OMG LEWK @ ME SKIZZL U R SUX I WIN U"

They've been playing for a long time probably, and play constantly. Also, they do use high sensitivity so they can move fast around and such.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Lol even if you know Combos and do it like 12u903120893812381237127 combos in meleee (I have players that do that) and you know what do?? I press the right buttons because I know they will use 12890318902831 combos.

Best answers
im not saying theyre bragging or not.. its too hard to believe theyre that good. And theres no demos of any pros out there? nice. . Some kids out there are that good huh

PS: to adreyesf .. by combos i didnt mean arrow combos.. i meant meelee kicks (they kick u twice, then beams beams = thats what i mean by a combo) .. they never ****en miss a combo with their 20 sens.. a snap from the mouse can do a 3000 degree turn but they still follow you around and kick/beam you perfectly after ur teleporting your ass around the map constantly

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woodyfly said:
I dont understand how some1 can be so good at this game.. are tey really goku? I mean **** how the hell are some people so goddamn good? you teleport, swoop around evreywhere and they still nail you. Im by all means no noob. I can easyly do combos and etc.. im a average player. But some of these kids are ****en god like.They say they just use high sens. Its just bull****... its hard to believe these kids are goddamn that good at this game... and why arent there any demos to flauntin their skills? i searched in forums and came up with no demos. I wanna see how "pros" play.
Welcome to the world of competitive video gaming.

You will never be better than everyone, there will always be that one you'll fail to defeat.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I could make you a video (Me and John Volkov) but my fraps works at 5-6 fps :'( and you will see how the greatest beam spammer Volkov can throw a beam in you even if you are in Antartica :D

Best answers
MC said:
Welcome to the world of competitive video gaming.

You will never be better than everyone, there will always be that one you'll fail to defeat.
Of course... but some are GODDAMN much better than me and im not a beginner. In cs, i can honestly say that wont happen.. no1 is GODDAMN much better than me, and trust me on that. unless theyre obviously cheating.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF is a different battleground than Counter-Strike. Just because you're good at one game, doesn't mean you should automatically assume you're good at them all. I could care less if you think you're the best at Counter-Strike, the same goes with everyone else. You will always find someone who will be better than you.

Best answers
Esf is a whole diff battleground than cs. Aimbotting will take you to an invincible level. either 20 sens + good aim or aimbot .... whatever. Not one person has released a demo of them fighting.

Best answers
that link taught me nothing.. i knew everything that was no there.. im not a noob.. im average

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright...?

woodyfly said:
Esf is a whole diff battleground than cs. Aimbotting will take you to an invincible level. either 20 sens + good aim or aimbot .... whatever. Not one person has released a demo of them fighting.
Good luck finding an aimbot that's not going to get you permenately banned.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aimbots don't really work well for ESF, aside from the fact that, y'know, they get detected, and you get banned.

ESF has a dynamic style of gameplay that requires you to quickly adapt to your enemy's moves. By using an aimbot, you give up a part of that freedom, because you're letting the computer aim for you. If someone else were to suddenly beam you from the other side of the map, you might not even notice because you're looking at this one player the whole time.

They also don't work that well for beams, at least it wouldn't make you invincible, because beams take more than just good aim.

Best answers
woodyfly said:
have a high sensitivity>Practise glideing>practise tele gliding on people>practise angles>learn to mix beams with melee to surprise ppl :p>learn to run>learn to tele other dirctions then up and left>master ki management>practise timing>learn how indirviuals play.

Finally, learn how to spell 'practise'. < i dont know if its right :p

And about demos... i remember Kai or somthin havin posted demos on the forums somwhere. Have you ever tried spectating pros? Or atleast get em to teach ya?

Another thing, if your not fast with keys, then your always ganna be a 'average' player.

No hax :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I always have to warm up for about 30 minutes before I go in a serious match with someone, because your hands are cold, yes that's what I said, stretch your hands out and get them warm before playing esf. Oh and why do people use aimbots? what's happening to this world.

Oh and about the sensitivity, ingame sensitivity isn't always enough, remember to set your windows sensitivity full. And when you're going to play esf again, set that sensitivity to about 8 or so, then each time you play esf again just raise it a tad higher, otherwise you won't be used to the sudden increase of it.

Best answers
LOL @ aimbot :D U do know that if u use an aimbot, u'll get raped by the "Pros" right? I mean an aimbot always aims at the person whereas the "Pros" will just angle u... Afaik no1 has been able to write an aimbot to do angles :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its almost like the people your fighting have 5 hands, because your fighting with them, all of a sudden when you try to fly and basic melee them, they are powering up , you think your gonna hit them but they teleport in your face, if you miss, they hit you on your head, you fall down to the ground , then the either ki blob you or generic beam you, then your dead, i wonder how those "people" even conserve power, they are double swooping and teleporting over and over, and you hardly see them power up, but on the other hand your not teleporting at all and your powering up more then they are,if they are flying after you and you teleport they still hit you , you teleport like 3 times, bam, right in the head your flying, also if they are flying after you they basci melee you, you block it, and try to reverse it, but they either fly away in time or teleport away in time, for the reversal the fail.

you guys know what im talking about

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MC said:
Unfortunately complaining won't. Practice with the bots that come with ESF, they are really good for practicing. Also you might want to look through this:

http://esf-world.com/index.php?c=flashtut

no offense but all the information before level 3 was tottaly pointless
EDIT:
....did i just double post? crap

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still have a couple of Kai's demos. This is how it's done.

http://www.ualberta.ca/~fbalch/Kaivscut.dem
http://www.ualberta.ca/~fbalch/Kaivsbar.dem

And I think 20 sens is a little low. I play on 105. I can turn on a dime, but beams can be tricky as my mouse doesn't have the resolution to aim properly when it's set that high.

If you want to get better, lose the advanced melee. Once you learn to attack with simple melee you will notice an actual improvement in your playing. And combos are ftl. Everybody that's anybody knows them and can easily dodge them, but again, back to not using adv melee...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom