Tom Clancy's HAWK

Force Pit Member
Best answers
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/34545.html

Horrible name for a game, but if it manages to copy enough of Ace Combat, it could be good.

Thoughts?
Sorry but it looks like a really crappy run down version of Ace combat. And I can see that it's in no way realistic. I mean, Ace combat wasn't either, but the story behind it was also fictional so it worked out for me.

This one just looks...bleh. I dunno. Something about it i don't like.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry but it looks like a really crappy run down version of Ace combat. And I can see that it's in no way realistic. I mean, Ace combat wasn't either, but the story behind it was also fictional so it worked out for me.

This one just looks...bleh. I dunno. Something about it i don't like.
Meh, despite my previous optimism,I agree.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's called HAWX by the way.

THE X MAKES IT XTREME!

No literally the x stands for experimental.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cosaga said:
Sorry but it looks like a really crappy run down version of Ace combat.
So, you mean it looks like every other semi-realistic flying game ever created? You might be right. Tell me, how would you do it?

Personally I can't wait for it, the dogfighting looks really interesting. If that annoying "warning" voice doesn't end up driving me crazy, that is.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, you mean it looks like every other semi-realistic flying game ever created? You might be right. Tell me, how would you do it?

Personally I can't wait for it, the dogfighting looks really interesting. If that annoying "warning" voice doesn't end up driving me crazy, that is.
For starters, I wouldn't have triangles in the sky telling you where to fly. The camera angle for the dog fight makes me worry, as does the constant voices. We'll see

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom