Tohkcify

Best answers

I really like this one.. don't know why. I know the stars aren't that great.. I'm thinking about getting rid of them. What do you guys think about it?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think its looks cool, its definately an eye catcher. 9/10

Best answers
it's good n' all, but.. just looks like you did whatever.
gj tho, 7/10

Best answers
real nice. but its the font

its like.. scratchy make it smaller MUCH smaller 9.5/10

Retired
Best answers
I like it aswell, but what Naz said, the font is a bit too big.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it aswell, but what Naz said, the font is a bit too big.

intresting o_o

you must have the abillity to look in the future judge ;-)

either way it's "ok". The problem you have with the stars is that they dont fir the 3d.. a simplistic reason for that would be that you didn't try to create depth with it. Making the 2d contrast with the 3d.. Anyway, like judge said I would say, the font is too big, also there are white spots in there wich don't seem to serve a purpose. Last but not least, try to make the 3d part look a part from the textureso that the bg isn't just one big texture but instead some nice 3d object to look at :]

good luck,

grtz naz

Best answers
I just noticed the white spots.. I think that might have been from editing the brightness/contrast and stuff..

Best answers
meh, Don't like it as much as the last.. This one scares me sorta.. 5.5/10 Font just throws off the whole image and the stars are just blah..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The spots are excessive, the font is big, but looks OK, and try using a real word, instead of a funny, germanish made up word >_O

(i believe "Toxcify" is the word your looking for)

Best answers
Naz said:
either way it's "ok". The problem you have with the stars is that they dont fir the 3d.. a simplistic reason for that would be that you didn't try to create depth with it. Making the 2d contrast with the 3d.. Anyway, like judge said I would say, the font is too big, also there are white spots in there wich don't seem to serve a purpose. Last but not least, try to make the 3d part look a part from the texture so that the bg isn't just one big texture but instead some nice 3d object to look at :]
yep, try working on these points

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya i like its pretty good exept for that little white spot on the bottom left corner 9/10

Retired
Best answers
Naz said:
intresting o_o

you must have the abillity to look in the future judge ;-)

either way it's "ok". The problem you have with the stars is that they dont fir the 3d.. a simplistic reason for that would be that you didn't try to create depth with it. Making the 2d contrast with the 3d.. Anyway, like judge said I would say, the font is too big, also there are white spots in there wich don't seem to serve a purpose. Last but not least, try to make the 3d part look a part from the textureso that the bg isn't just one big texture but instead some nice 3d object to look at :]

good luck,

grtz naz

rofl haha :p, I was probably a sleep when I typed that before. hmm my bad :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom