toguro 100% vs sauza vs frieza 1st form(triple match!!)

Best answers
the rule is simple
(1)fireza cannot allow to transform or he would disqualify
(2)sauza allow to use silent blade
(3)toguro allow to use his maxium power(120%)

who will win?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who's Toguro?

Never heard of him/her. o_O

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Watch Yuu Yuu Hakusho ;)

And id go with Frieza. Toguro cant destroy a planet or fly for that mather.

Sauza also cant destroy a planet but i wonder maby he would win Frieza.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's kind of hard to judge a match between 2 characters that aren't from the same anime.

Best answers
.Guzzie. said:
Frieza would win.10 seconds max.Blows up the planet /Frieza *Laughs* etc. >_<

-GuZzie
um......sauza was the top dog in cooler's special squad. also he say he's stronger than frieza's primary form. (even sence the movie hasnt shows how come sauza going to destroy a planet. but the planet destruction isnt so impress after saiyan saga. even ginyu would it pretty well. i'm sure sauza could able to destroy a planet with his power.)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What are you talking about. Roshi blew up the moon in the first tournament in Dragonball >.>

Planet destruction is nothing in DBZ >.>

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
um......sauza was the top dog in cooler's special squad. also he say he's stronger than frieza's primary form. (even sence the movie hasnt shows how come sauza going to destroy a planet. but the planet destruction isnt so impress after saiyan saga. even ginyu would it pretty well. i'm sure sauza could able to destroy a planet with his power.)
Sauza would be destroyed by Frieza.

As for Toguro, I never watched Yuu Yuu Hakusho, but I've never seen or heard of an anime that was on par with Dragon Ball Z.

Best answers
MC said:
Sauza would be destroyed by Frieza.

As for Toguro, I never watched Yuu Yuu Hakusho, but I've never seen or heard of an anime that was on par with Dragon Ball Z.

that's toguro in 30%

toguro 100%

toguro at maxium

PS: how do u certainly sure sauza would lose? becuz sauza just a hanchman..?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:

that's toguro in 30%

toguro 100%

toguro at maxium

PS: how do u certainly sure sauza would lose? becuz sauza just a hanchman..?
Goku struggled with Frieza and Cooler until he turned SSJ. Now, before Goku (not as a SSJ) charged after Cooler, initiating the fight, Sauza managed to connect an attack which in no way phased Goku and he was then blow away when Goku powered up to only emerge for a few seconds near the end of the movie, before being killed by Piccolo.

Best answers
MC said:
Goku struggled with Frieza and Cooler until he turned SSJ. Now, before Goku (not as a SSJ) charged after Cooler, initiating the fight, Sauza managed to connect an attack which in no way phased Goku and he was then blow away when Goku powered up to only emerge for a few seconds near the end of the movie, before being killed by Piccolo.
but in that time goku was overpower frieza 4th form in his normal form after frieza saga... which goku could kill frieza final form by only power up.

but now we only talk about is what if frieza stay in his 1st form to against sauza. i'd say frieza wouldve had the hard time to deal with sauza and even defeated by sauza.

just remember sauza can able to against piccolo which prove he is stronger. same instand frieza 1st form wouldnt stand a chance against piccolo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Freiza would probably still kill him with no problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom