Toggle swooping

Best answers
Meh, you think there is any chance of adding a button to toggle swooping? Double tapping is all fine and good, but if there was a way to maybe hold down a button, and hit forward to make your guys swoop, I think that would make it smoother. It would be similar to hold duck and walking.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i say press turbo should be faster, but not as fast as swooping so you can get the same amount of movement. if it was too fast, it would be nearly impossible to do melee >_>

Best answers
I second Mccdbz5's statement the only thing id like to see is longer swooping in the show they fly like that to traval across the contenent. The length of swoop wont make the game unfair infact it might make it more fast paced.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Herms said:
I second Mccdbz5's statement the only thing id like to see is longer swooping in the show they fly like that to traval across the contenent. The length of swoop wont make the game unfair infact it might make it more fast paced.
True the swoop should be longer but not infinite cause ESF has map limitation unlike the world of DBZ

Best answers
The only thing I don't like is the double tapping to change direction. If you're swooping, you should only have to press a directional key once to change direction. Double tap to start, one to change direction. Simple.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scruffie said:
The only thing I don't like is the double tapping to change direction. If you're swooping, you should only have to press a directional key once to change direction. Double tap to start, one to change direction. Simple.
Sounds like a plan I like it

Best answers
i agreee wiht all of it, but i do wish they had a single button to start swoopong becasue uinless u have never hit lag you know the puter doesnt awlays pick up your double tap, which is highly frustratting ina fight

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom