Toggle swoop button

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Basically instead of having to keep a button pressed to swoop like in the open beta 1.3 , we could use a toggle button which would switch between swoop and non swoop so we dont have to keep a button pressed 24/7 and just click it once if we want to change it.
What do you think ?

Best answers
I have no idea what swoop is, but the less button we need to press the better.

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
swoop is the ability to fly fast basically. a toggle isn't a bad idea, i'd like to try it in combat though to make sure it isn't a problem.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
alright , do post the results once you´ve tested it ^^

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We will test it when the game is released.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Oh hell no. That would take all the feeling out of flight. You are lazy sir. I want to hold the button to know I am moving. Not let go and keep on flying and have to press the shit again just to stop O,,o

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
First of all, my idea is having this has an option so you can still keep pressing a button if you like and second, from what i´ve seen in a video of ESF:F, you can teleport while swooping so you wont use the "walk?" that much as you did in previous versions, the only time you will probably use it is when on the ground running to conserve KI and no, im not lazy, for some people it becomes a lot more practical not to keep a button pressed 99% of the match to move in any direction.

And btw i would like to add something to my suggestion, my idea is that you could invert the button, meaning you have lets say shift to swoop , if you invert it you will now swoop fast while you are not pressing shift and "walk" whenever you keep pressing it, basically what counterstrike does.

Last edited:
The only Russian ESF fan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm against the idea.

Let's just remove all the buttons and watch characters fight for themselves.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Noone said anything about removing any buttons....
Its just a more pratical way to swoop and with the inverted button system it becomes just a simple function invertion.
If you dont like it just use the current system, you are not obliged to stick with it but im sure at least some people would apretiate this option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom