Toby............... LIVES!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
http://savetoby.com

Originally, he was going to eat Toby today. codeman and I are very disappointed lol. The recipes on the site looked tasty.

Now his site says "Unfortunately, on November 6th, 2006, Toby will die." and "God as my witness, I will devour this little guy unless I sell 100,00 copies of my book....".

Hahahaha, this guy is the best scam artist ever.

Your thoughts?

Best answers
I read about it in a magazine. that guy's stupid...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my sister was appauled when i served up rabbit stew once... i just dug in, cos it was pretty ****ing nice.

good scam =P

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah. It's him. I'll bet that when November 2006 rolls around he'll further up the date. And then people will realize that it's probably not the same Toby that the site began with since rabbit's don't live all that long. Just another sign that people in first world countries have too damn much money and time and too less work since they can go about fretting the fate of one poor little bunny that's going to be eaten... Just like many others already have that nobody cared for or heard of.

/has gone rabbit hunting in the past.

Best answers
only cowords hunt animals that cant fight back...so i have to say that deman is a pansy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it's not so much that they can't fight back.... It's the size difference. If you had a man-sized bunny hopping around I'd think twice before petting it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Gaara* said:
only cowords hunt animals that cant fight back...so i have to say that deman is a pansy.

uhuh.... every time ive gone rabbit hunting, its been so i can eat the rabbit. your argument is null, because most times when people go hunting for small game. its so they can eat it (dunno what its like in the states). and when your hunting for food, i dont think its a case of "bravery" or "honor". its more a case of "if i dont eat im gonna die, and if i shoot that bear, chances are, her husband will be pissed... thats assuming it goes down on the first shot".

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Gaara* said:
Only spammers go off topic when they can't add to the original topic... so I have to say that Gaara is a spammer. Plus you also flamed me. I won't take it personally and hell I'll give you only a friendly warning, but next time, please stay on topic and don't flame. Besides, not all animals have to "fight back" for it to be "fair." Try shooting a rabbit as it zigs and zags running full speed and tell me it takes no skill and that it isn't fair to the rabbit. More have gotten away from me than I've bagged, which basically means that when I hunt, the odds are in the preys favor.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The funnier versions of these sites are the "Don't Save Toby" kind. Like the 'E-PanHandler' Karen and "Don't Save Karen."

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm shattered, I wanted to see pics of rabbit stew ffs.

*Gaara*, with a name like that your post doesn't surprise me at all. Rabbits are a pest in my country so they are hunted for the sheer purpose of killing them (and because they are edible~).

If all you want to do is shoot at things which will fight back, go join the Army - I hear there's a war on at the moment...

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
*Gaara* i HOPE to god your a vegetarian saying something like that becuase otherwise guess what your eating :) poor defenseless animals. If however you are a vegetarion which i highly doubt what about plants there more defenceless then animals and you seem to enjoy eating them?
Plus what do you mean hunt animals that cant fight back ever had lion? No? Ye im pretty sure it tastes horrible so whats the point of killing it for sport thats even worse then hunting for food

On Topic - Forget the guy stop giving him so much attention if no one bothers with it and he makes no money guess what option the dude will have left he's gonna let the damn rabbit go. He's all talk honestly if he really had to eat it he would have shutup and done it by now. He just made $35 000 of poor suckers JEEZ it's one damn rabbit how about you send some of that money over to countries where children are starving and i dont know buy them food perhaps?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to ask that you guys leave Gaara alone for the fact that I told him not to attack me. We'll try to keep this on the topic of Toby, not who's hypocritical about what they do to animals, because we've got one and a half threads about that already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom