Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=245932#post245932

/\ Before posting from this point forward, we expect everyone to pay attention to the thread hyperlinked above and adhear to those rules. Both of these rules were very recently placed, and I realize that after you've all gone through the stickies once you don't pay a lot of attention to them in the months that follow. That is precisely why I've created this thread. Don't post unless you've got constructive questions to ask about either of these rules. By the time this thread dies, most of you should understand both of these rules forwards and backwards.

Best answers
YEA

They should read the rules befor posting anywayz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sad that one needs a topic that says to look at the stickys :rolleyes:

Best answers
i think we all know who started the trouble (not naming the person) any way pll just to lazy to serch googe or ozemail for the help they need

Best answers
It are always the same ppl that spam, just ban their ip's from the forum, the half off the tread in this forum is closed, just because ppl keep asking the same questions over and over. Isn't it possible to set a post limit to open a new tread [for example 100 posts??]. Another thing to stop senselesstreads is making a good tut sticky with everything kinda tut in it...

Best answers
Glad to see more order is being kept in the forums. In fact, i even had one of my previous threads closed because of the massive amounts of spam in it.(almost 1000 replies) It was the biggest thread in the forum....but for the wrong reasons. Annoyances, begone :-D

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I dont wanna see this forum section used as an ego inflater, people post models/skins for crits, NOT praise, all these "omg, that rox" and "lookin good" posts will be dealt with firmly from hereon in, this isnt a place for a modellers fanclub, its an area that likes feedback from peers. If you dont understand all that ive said, then you should be posting in the suggestions forum

;)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Yea, I'll help out with all the executions if this gets out of hand. Wait...I'll just be stepping in and ready for a kill if anything happens :devgrin:

So to sum that up, I'll be cracking down as well even though I'll only be able to pop in not as often as before, but in a week or two, I'll be at full power :devgrin:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh. I see how it is. Nobody reads it when I make an entire thread about it until they see Cheesumba posting in it. Fine, fine...

You all heard him, and you heard me. We hope you get the point. This will take you all some getting used to, so I'm open for second and third chances for a while. If people don't want to read the stickies, they should at least be reading topics posted by moderators. Follow the rules and nobody gets burned.

It's too bad we have to be so strict with this forum, but there's a reason for it. This forum is about criticism, not of each other, but of these models. If you like someone's model, no one is going to stop you from posting that you do, but from this point forward you'll need a reason why. How easy would it be for someone with no posts to jump into 15 threads and post "Wow looks great" without actually seeing what was going on? You are doing this for each other, and for yourselves. There is always room for improvement; nobody is perfect, but you might not know it from reading a few of these threads.

*You mean like the way you added to my sticky? :p some people just dont appreciate teamwork o_O lol*
Cheeseman

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom