To the developers (did i write "developers" wrong?)

Capt'n Red Beard
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Is it gonna be any easter eggs in the game???:confused:

Best answers
That's actually a good idea, I think it'd be cool to pay homage to other characters or have hints to them; like having nimbus in a map, have dirty magazines in Kame House, bag of Senzu beans maybe in Kami's Tower, have Goku's ship on Namek map have the gravity set to "0g", have the embryo of Cell in Dr. Gero's lab along with Android schematics, etc......

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am going to take a guess and say more than likely. I think it's the mappers decision if he is going to add Easter Eggs in the maps and such. Even if they say " No" you should still look for you never know.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Speaking of eastereggs, who made that kami's palace easteregg(touching 3 or so towers and a song started playing)?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Speaking of eastereggs, who made that kami's palace easteregg(touching 3 or so towers and a song started playing)?
You only need to look at the lookout floor to see that. Since a bigass pic with DJ-Ready writen on it shows for as long as the music plays ^^

YOu should also mention that that was the lookout from EVM 2.0

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With the new map system, is it possible to have teleport points/entities like VHE had? It would be cool to have secret rooms like what was done in the past with NNK and previous versions of ESF.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No im afraid teleports dont work as they are brush based entities. We would have to recreate the entity manually using coordinate defined zones if we wanted teleports.

We can however have secret rooms hidden by destructable obsticles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom