To new people: If you have a problem chances are it's been answered here.

Best answers
Pain said:
Are your drivers updated?
I just downloaded the newest GFX-card driver, and it still crashes.
I use the same ingame gfx options for every game I play with Steam (cs, tfc) and they don't give any problems.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the crash right after you connect thing happens moastly when i swich servers or when a new map loads. It never happend the first time to me.

The connection problem is probably LAG or server crash. You should recheck the internet settings of STEAM.

About the crash problem all i can advise you is that you try a fresh install of ESF. Or since you said that only happens recently maby its asociated with the latest STEAM update. There is a file in your STEAM directory that has the extention .blob delete that and let STEAM reupdate.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not trying to get off topic but was this thread just destickified just now? o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Due to the amount of questions that were recieved in this thread itself, it didn't appear to be all that helpfull. The information in it was added to the FAQ sticky that is up now.

Preferably, if people have questions, they can make a new thread.

Best answers
ok thats all fine and dandy, but the question remains. i bought counterstrike, the 14.95 package, off of steam. now am i able to play esf from this purchase, or do i need to buy half life as well. because there is no way to install half life without buying it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom