To Moderators >:[]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Had you goin there for a moment, didn't I?

Anyway...
After seeing warn 3 guys consecutivley... I wondered...

What's the record for the most amount of given 'deserved' warnings at one time in a single thread for one situation (ie. Flame war, w/e)? If you show me the thread = bonus points.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Growler said:
Had you goin there for a moment, didn't I?

Anyway...
After seeing warn 3 guys consecutivley... I wondered...

What's the record for the most amount of given 'deserved' warnings at one time? If you show me the thread = bonus points.

I assume you mean, the most amount of warnings given in one post? One thread? We do have quite a few moderators, so it is a rare occurences for what had to do. We're usually on top of the situation pretty quick, so 2 or 3 warnings seem to be the max required when a mod notices a situation. If a thread ever gets to the point where, to the naked eye, 5+ warnings are required and a moderator hasn't intervened yet, something's wrong.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha, i was gonna quick reply with that, but im too late. hib = winneh (and also douche, but thats another story).

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, my largest single bust wasn't any where that big. That was when modelling was a festering pit.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah that one wins. I remember that one, it was just an absolute mess ;P

*edit*

Oh, that explains where Galst Vic went ;P

-Karrde-

Best answers
I just realized... we don't really see Hibiki too much these days, do we?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
I just realized... we don't really see Hibiki too much these days, do we?
Jea i miss his Vash :(

Sa what about thatone. That was about ripping ESF models for a WC3 map or something like that. If i remember right it turned into a forum war ^^

I kinda stopped folowing it when people from this forum went to flame the other forum and vice versa ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember that thread..

And galst vic has been here..

I posted in that thread. It was just like a culander with a circle. I posted

"your better then darkone."

hibiki:
"CrackerJack gets 1 and is now temp banned"

w00t. I think I got banned twice after that, I wasnt to nice back then. I prob should be gone. Oh well.

Still, good times.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cuc unbanned me after talking to him on Irc a long time ago. I was like 12 or 13 when I first joined this forum so I was very immature. Now i'm 15...so yeah i've changed quite a lot.

Best answers
I knew that I've seen you around here once or twice.

so im on topic:

I would never waste my time spamming and trying to get myself banned for the sake of seeing what the mods would do, I think its pointless.

Best answers
Galst Vic said:
Cuc unbanned me after talking to him on Irc a long time ago. I was like 12 or 13 when I first joined this forum so I was very immature. Now i'm 15...so yeah i've changed quite a lot.
I joined last year when I was 12, now I'm 13 and I haven't been banned? I don't think age is an excuse for being immature.

But anyway, wow. That thread is... funny/interesting. Where is Hibiki anyway?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How the **** did I miss that!?!? I always miss the historical stuff happening around here.... But I wouldn't really say all of those warnings where just, giving out 3 warnings for saying "OMGOMG THIS MADE MY DAY!" is kinda retarded. But I remember when I first joined...i probally got a good majority of my warnings from hib...good times ^_^.....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought he was a retired Super Moderator.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
'Retired Super Moderator' is internet slang for 'Super Moderator who loses his responsibilities yet retains all his powers and nobody has any expectations of.' Fact.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
g0jack said:
I joined last year when I was 12, now I'm 13 and I haven't been banned? I don't think age is an excuse for being immature.

But anyway, wow. That thread is... funny/interesting. Where is Hibiki anyway?
I was talking about myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom