To make the teleport, a real teleport

Do you like the idea of being able to teleport THRU ur enemy's?

• Yeah, COOL!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hmm, sounds cool, dont know for sure

• Why?? whats the use?

• HELL NO, GET LOST

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cruzharo said:
- if you teleport backwords you can go threw him but if you go to the front you can't????
- it would previde better gameplay.
- Much more fun.
- And it wouldn't require you teleporting 3 times to get behind the dude.
- You won't use as much KI.
- there4 the fights are gonna be longer.
- there4 its more fun.
I didn't get the points ... is there anything true and good ???

1. if you teleport through an enemy, and he recognized it (as usual), he teleports back, too and is behind you ... this continues until both are out of KI or one reached a wall ... how funny

back -> through
front -> not through
hell ya ... you got it ... show me a video with you, in which you're running front against a wall ... and backwards through it ... then we're definitly putting it in ESF

2. erm ... difficult argument ... just ... NO
look point 1 ... about teleporting again and again
you don't get the point that all enemies would have the same ability ... not just you

3. look point 1 and 2 ... and learn howto argument

4. you can teleport 6 times in normal ... that means if you've teleport 3 times to get behind the enemy, you've half of you KI left ... it's enough ... isn't it ?!?!?!
if you're an headon lamer, you need KI, but no teleporting through

5. déjà veu ... point 4 ... and learn howto argument (tip: don't use one for more than one point)

6. erm ... you said it as it would be good ... fights are the way too long ... learn howto fight ... and find a player who knows also, and the fight will definitily long

7. déjà veu ... point 3 ... and learn howto argument (tip: don't use one for more than one point)

by me: if you see an enemy not looking at you .. to reach him you teleport ... the teleport was too far ... that means you teleport through the enemy and ... wow he's behind me, but I'm in his face ... good teleport

Best answers
by me: if you see an enemy not looking at you .. to reach him you teleport ... the teleport was too far ... that means you teleport through the enemy and ... wow he's behind me, but I'm in his face ... good teleport
wouldnt that make the game a little bit more difficult!??
i mean, sometimes its as if evryone doesnt want any change!

Best answers
i like this idea because i have had times that i wanted to do that but it could also be realy cheap to because u could attack ppl from behind and thats not that fair

Best answers
goku_2022 said:
i like this idea because i have had times that i wanted to do that but it could also be realy cheap to because u could attack ppl from behind and thats not that fair
o_O Dude, we already do attack from behind. But the point with going through each other untill they hit a wall that's good man. that is mainly what would happen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry, but really... who the hell cares? What's wrong with teleport the way it is right now? o_O

Best answers
like they said, its not actully a teleport it just makes u go forward up down and backwards faster when a teleport should make u go behind or above the person u are attacking

Best answers
hmmm this i don't understand.. goku's body will split when hit by an disk but when he's traveling with the speed of light. his body should collapse/explode because of the speed.. so that sound sucky. and than i don't like the teleport animation like tel. afther image ore the teleport image with the little gray balls. Cause in the show i've they teleport you see a very short tel after image and so gray/wite/black stripes in the tel afther image. the esf team should improve that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if he moves at speed of light, how could he teleport to namek within parts of a second ???
the Nameks spaceship traveled to Saturn (wasn't it) withiin maybe 10 secs ... even the light would need a few minutes to travel to the Saturn (it needs 8 mins to travel to sun) ... this ship took 3 weeks (wasn't it ??) to travel to Namek ... now tell me why Goku should move at speed of light ???
King Kaios planet was 1 million kilometres away (snakeway) ... the light moves at 300,000 Kilometres in a second (7.5 times around the earth) ... this means goku would have needed 3.33333 secs to teleport there ... did he need this time ??? (he needs about 2 seconds for sensing Kaio)
(oh damn ... I love maths ;))

now physics ;)
>>DeMoN<< said:
hmmm this i don't understand.. goku's body will split when hit by an disk but when he's traveling with the speed of light. his body should collapse/explode because of the speed.. so that sound sucky. and than i don't like the teleport animation like tel. afther image ore the teleport image with the little gray balls. Cause in the show i've they teleport you see a very short tel after image and so gray/wite/black stripes in the tel afther image. the esf team should improve that
1. if goku moves at speed of light and goes to speed 0 (stops) within parts of second the power which puts on his body would be be much bigger then 10,000G ... (I don't know anymore howto calculate this exactly ...) ... just imagine this:
you're sitting in a car ... driving with the speed of light (that's really fast :)) ... the you crash into an unbreakable wall ... what do you think happens with you and the car ??? I think the car would have 100m height and 100m width ... but 0.0001m length ... don't forget, that you were inside of the car :p

and I still have to say that I don't like the suggestion ... keep it the way it is ... (I would dislike it more in B1.2 melee ... just wait)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the idea very much, but it will i think not be accepted by some ppl (eh Nretep? =P)

anyways what also would make it a bit more realistic(while DBZ isnt real but for the show i mean) is that u wont appear as soon as u dissappear
now if u teleport u dissappear and reappear in a instant
but in the show they most of the time dissappear and something (maybe a bit less) 1 second later they reappear somewhere else

Best answers
from a point of view i reckon that if the esf team doesn't add or do certain things to the game to improve it then pplz may awitch to DMZ i mean they take lot of requests and do most of 'em ... but meh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssj_perfect said:
from a point of view i reckon that if the esf team doesn't add or do certain things to the game to improve it then pplz may awitch to DMZ i mean they take lot of requests and do most of 'em ... but meh
maybe they've got engaged forum users ... who doesn't suggest *****

we are reading (almost) all suggestions ... most of them would unbalance the game or aren't possible for HL engine ... so they're disagreed at once
if they're ok, we're discussing about it ...

if we would add everything what's currently sugggested, noone would play it anymore ... and it would take 2 more year to develop B1.2 ... every player would have about 1 fps
I think many people on this earth enjoy playing ESF ... this means for me, we're doing a good job ... and I think all of you will like B1.2
you can't imagine how much time it would need to add 10 more chars, 10 different battle damaged model for each char, to share every map in lil destructable parts ... or much other suggestions ...

main point is balancing ... balancing isn't easy in a DBZ mod ... but we're tryin our best

and this suggestion (teleporting through players) is NOT like in DBZ ... it's not a real teleport ... it's just fast moving ... and even if you would ran with speed of light, you would ran against a wall instead of running through it ... it's would be much easier to code it with teleporting through thinggs ... but it's especially coded, because it isn't "real"

there's no competition between DMZ and ESF ... we're both trying to seperate the mods ... because we don't want that lil guys like you want to compare them ...
if you prefer DMZ forums, then go there and fill their suggestion section ... I'm pretty sure that they would disagree with most of the suggegstions in our sections, too

thank ya

Best answers
You can do this to teleport far and lose all ur ki energy, in console type "bind h +teleport;+teleport;+teleport;+teleport;+teleport;+teleport" there it will teleport u far but u will have bout zero ki energy after u done it and if the command to teleport isnt +teleport, just replace it with the currrent command. Press h to teleport far

Si

Best answers
a good example of the 'teleport' is when piccolo is buying time for goku in the frieza saga when frieza 'teleports' behind him and grabs his shoulder. you can actually see frieza go sideways when he 'teleports'

Best answers
Pcjoe said:
I think it's more of a expression. Speed of light is really fast. If goku could move at the speed of light, why was everyone so surprised when he told them instant transmission moved at that speed?
hhhmmmm if im not wrong then the speed of light is about 300.000 kilometers per second.... oooooh very fast :laff: and in miles... thats about... 1 mile is 7.5325 km so thats... well i dont know figure that out by urself! but the speed of light is VERY VERY fast! O_O

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
originaly posted by SI
a good example of the 'teleport' is when piccolo is buying time for goku in the frieza saga when frieza 'teleports' behind him and grabs his shoulder. you can actually see frieza go sideways when he 'teleports'
That is not a teleport it is called a fantom image (or something like hat)
like it was said be4 only Gokus instant transmition is a real teleport

Best answers
yeah, uh you dont need 3 teles just a close 1 or 2 to get to the back side and turn around real fast to smack him. sure you risk getting hit but its fun to risk it when its cool looking, ya? and it really freaks n00bs out! KEEP THE TELES THE PERFECT WAY THEY ARE!! please?!?! o_O

Best answers
I remember a time when goku had no teles but still he moved so fast it looked like he did teleport, to the stupid weak frieza army! as far as we know goku did not teach them teleports. i say they move massiveley fast! its really gonna look like they move really fast, with your guy fading away and all, just think try to go left and right so fast it looks like two of you, wow man that nice. KEEP THE TELES THE PERFECT WAY THEY ARE!!! please!?!?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with Hashsama, but Hash, next time just use the edit button to make additions to your last post if it's the last post in the thread.

Best answers
Listen to yourself guys. You're asking whether Goku, the tanky indestructible warrior who can withstand 100x gravity EARLY in his career, could with stand travelling at the speed of light.

It's like when my brother watched Spiderman crawl up a wall, then shoot a rope of web from his hand, then grab it. My brothers comment was "As if he'd be able to hold onto that." Because, afterall, climbing up a wall is just day to day stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom