To keep or to throw away

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is the question... I'm cleaning out my room and I came across my old sega saturn, jaguar, snes, and nintendo. I'm leaning towards throwing out the jaguar and keeping the rest, but I can't find the plug for the saturn so that one probably can't be used again. I need the space, but dunno if I should throw 'em all away or not.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't just throw any of it out. Excepting the Saturn, you could probably sell any of that on Craigslist or Ebay. You could probably even pick up the plug(I'm assuming power adapter) off of Ebay or something.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Find a plug on the internet, keep them. Either for nostalgia, your kids later on or for a lot of money a couple of decades later. They will be collectors items by then.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Honestly, keep them, or give them to me whether they work or not D:

They're classics and antiques. As such they shouldn't be thrown away. I still wish I had my nes, snes and genesis.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True, I guess. Now to only find a place to put them...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is the question... I'm cleaning out my room and I came across my old sega saturn, jaguar, snes, and nintendo. I'm leaning towards throwing out the jaguar and keeping the rest, but I can't find the plug for the saturn so that one probably can't be used again. I need the space, but dunno if I should throw 'em all away or not.
Throwing them away only means that you will be losing money. The systems that you own, are consoles that people come across everyday. Keep them, especially the Saturn, and Jaguar, those didn't really gain commercial success, but they are still worth keeping.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Throw them out. You're never going to play them, you're not going to get much cash from selling any of them, and they're a waste of space.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really wish I kept my Nintendo :(. Save all of them. For one, I'm pretty sure when you have a lot of time on your hand and they are hooked up to the television, you are going to want to play them. And even if you have no interest in blasts from the past, those might just be artifacts in a decade or so.

Video games are a relatively new medium and if you have one of the earlier consoles, it'll be a big deal when we start playing video games through our Brains. Plus they make a great story for the grandkids.

Just get/buy a large plastic container and store them in there. I just can not bring myself to throw away things like that. If they work perfectly fine and the only reason I am keeping it is because of sentimental value, then dammit I'm keeping it.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Storage.
You can mail them to me though if you want. ;]

Force Pit Member
Best answers
No, send them to me instead.

Actually, send me two of the systems, and send Majin_Me the other two.
Don't trust gryph, he owes me money. he sold me some crack cocaine but he never paid up. Take what he says with a grain of salt.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't trust gryph, he owes me money. he sold me some crack cocaine but he never paid up. Take what he says with a grain of salt.
I thought we were going to keep this behind us, Majin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom