To all f-body fanatics

Best answers
CAMARO WILL HAVE A LS7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because Corvette will supposbly go Corvette ss with 600hp with a ls9 engine oooooo sh.. so fortunaly the 2008-09 camaro will end haveing a new ls7 engine under the hood with probably 460hp :devgrin: and Firebird will most likely be coming back to with a more motern look i herd cuz last time some one ask about the firebird they said they were working on it o_O

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Any car with more than 300hp to me is pointless. You're never going to use that added horse power. I mean, my car has 115 horses, and the only time i use it is to get on the high way.

As for Corvettes. Meh, I hate corvettes, I just never liked their design.

Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
..So what's your point? :/
Sorry, you'll have to excuse him. He's a gearhead, really into that stuff so it gets him excited.

Pretty sweet man. I'd like to drive that beast, 600 horses and its stock im guessing?

Im pretty surprised Twister didn't post in this thread yet, he seems to be into this kind of stuff.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd drive upstate all the time just to use every one of those tiny little horses in my engine.

I love all Firebirds (even Fire Phoenix up there). I can't wait for it o_O.

Best answers
i dont kno the camaro they say it gonna b around 20,000 and the vette it not known right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom