Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice pics..... and the map is lag free too... i like it :)

Best answers
great map man i swear im at school but cant wait to down load it thanx for making it ans what is going ot be ur nex tmap well tell

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol thx man, for my next map, im thinking somethin with an arena... you will see :p

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
An arena??? There are so many. You'll have to really creative to make a good one compared to the 15 other ones.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm i think it will be a bit different, its a very small arena...BTW this map is now on RS (www.redsaiyan.net) and i shall soon(thursday) be a RS qualified member ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol thats a quake 3 map! thats not comparable to mine ><

but gj!

Best answers
Ok, i think the map idea is great and you did a nice job, but there are a few problems I have. While walking around below and above the highway, there are times when one cannot walk any farther, and you must jump or fly to get around it, not really that bad but there is a spot where if i fall off the highway, i get stuck in the wedge of a canyon. While i viewed the map alone, this could be a problem when playing. Maybe if you could do something about that. Other than that I love it and can't wait for the second version.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, I plan to fix these and more errors in new version along with lots of eye candy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom