Titans quest

Best answers
Not really, i was cause honestly it is a great game, but they said the online is kind of bland with only 3 terrain differences and err grr i can't remember what else.

I might get it for the single player and tiddle with the multi but nothing will ever replace diablo i suppose, but alot has tried lol.

Best answers
Jakut said:
it crashes every 5 min for me -.-
Thats because you probably downloaded it, thats an issue with warez versions of the game.

Best answers
Big Kyle said:
Thats because you probably downloaded it, thats an issue with warez versions of the game.

That was uneeded kyle, it just so happens the demo was unstable so a crash is likely, you just comming out and saying it was warez is downright ignorant.

The game is great in singleplayer, but for multi they said the same 3 terrains would get old, the monsters sure they drop all they have equipped when they die but i mean whats so great about that?

There is no use for the shop because u always find better, etc etc.

As i said i will get it for the singleplayer if anything, and fiddle with the MP but i don't see a long standing value for it like diablo had.

Straight from IGN about TQ..

There's online multiplayer, but the game is too linear to invite much replayability
It looks quite good, but anti-aliasing is oddly taxing. The three world environments could use some more variety, though.
There's dozens of hours of content, but the transitions are slow enough to make things feel grindy; loot tables are odd; not much incentive to buy items

Best answers
Mogwai said:
That was uneeded kyle, it just so happens the demo was unstable so a crash is likely, you just comming out and saying it was warez is downright ignorant.
Who are you to speak to me about something I said that wasnt rude or "ignorant". Maybe your ignorant, because you didnt look into the facts of what your even talking down to me about in the first place. Since the game isnt even OUT yet, and it is the weekend...very rarely the retailers will put out a game on a Sunday...also no mail. It's not ignorant at all of what I said, its a simple problem and I might have told him why hes getting it who knows.

You got no place to talk down to me at all. Keep your opinions to yourself from now on about anything related to me now, Thanks.

Oh and the Demo version of the game was pretty much flawless, if you crashed during the demo it was either something wrong with your computer and handling the game..or something on your computer that the demo didnt cope well with.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Big Kyle said:
Who are you to speak to me about something I said that wasnt rude or "ignorant". Maybe your ignorant, because you didnt look into the facts of what your even talking down to me about in the first place. Since the game isnt even OUT yet, and it is the weekend...very rarely the retailers will put out a game on a Sunday...also no mail. It's not ignorant at all of what I said, its a simple problem and I might have told him why hes getting it who knows.

You got no place to talk down to me at all. Keep your opinions to yourself from now on about anything related to me now, Thanks.

Oh and the Demo version of the game was pretty much flawless, if you crashed during the demo it was either something wrong with your computer and handling the game..or something on your computer that the demo didnt cope well with.
Who says Jakut wasn't talking about the demo? Who says he doesn't have spyware, virusses etc. that crash the game? What give you the right to talk down on somebody else, if they can't do it to you either? I say that you should also keep your oppinions to yourself if you don't like it when people talk about you either.

Anyway, haven't really heard much about the game, what's it like? Is it recommendable?

Best answers
Sicron said:
Who says Jakut wasn't talking about the demo? Who says he doesn't have spyware, virusses etc. that crash the game? What give you the right to talk down on somebody else, if they can't do it to you either? I say that you should also keep your oppinions to yourself if you don't like it when people talk about you either.

Anyway, haven't really heard much about the game, what's it like? Is it recommendable?
Who says I was talking down to him at all?
I was simply trying to help, the majority of that problem is because people downloaded the illegal version of the game. It's a HUGE problem to get the game to run with the security it has, so I dont know why you both choose to butt into anything i've said to anyone.

Its not my fault you all see me mentioning the word "warez" as negitive. I didnt talk down to anyone but the guy who felt to but in...to nothing.

Feel free to keep talking to me like you are, I just know more about the game than you do and im sharing my infomation.

God its like a nazi fest in here. I say he might of downloaded it and bam, they try to invade my country.

Best answers
O BTW IGN officialy stated the Demo had bugs and was a glitchy version, yes it crashed, maybe you should know what you are talking about.

The reason i was talking down on you was you instantly assumed it was Warez which is 1 a illegal discussion, and 2 it was indicated as spam which is what this is as well.

Best answers
Mogwai said:
O BTW IGN officialy stated the Demo had bugs and was a glitchy version, yes it crashed, maybe you should know what you are talking about.

The reason i was talking down on you was you instantly assumed it was Warez which is 1 a illegal discussion, and 2 it was indicated as spam which is what this is as well.
Not really since it was related to the topic, which is the game Titan quest, and I was simply trying to point out the reason that mainly whoever has the game is suffering. Plus, by how he said it..doesnt sound like hes playing the demo. I dont know why you people cant just drop it and talk about the game?

Dont try to explain the forum rules to me, since i've worked for this very forum before. So if you want to continue to "*****" at me for me saying that he mightive downloaded it, do it in a PM.

Anyways, the game isnt even out yet. I have noticed and read a lot about the game that is being downloaded, is very buggy but im assuming that is some major protection from the new Securom they are using.

The online portion is a great single player version of the game, that you simply play with others and enter just like diablo 2 with your character from single player.

Fighting huge titan type monsters and countless enemies is great, the graphics are great..just rare to get a game that gets my attention like this..

But im simply a Diablo fan. Im just glad I got my copy last thursday with one early shipped box that got into my local gamestop.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont try to explain the forum rules to me, since i've worked for this very forum before. So if you want to continue to "*****" at me for me saying that he mightive downloaded it, do it in a PM.
Well I work for the forum right now, and I say this talk ends. Immediately. You all know much better than this, how to behave in here. Stop bickering and talk about the game or so help me I will give warnings to every single one of you who made offtopic posts in this thread. You all shouldn't have bothered him anyway, he did nothing wrong. But you, if you did work for this forum, would know that this sort of retaliatory thing would only serve to fan the flames. So we've got mistakes on both ends.

Bring the thread on tracks or it goes to the morgue. Your choice, guys.

Best answers
Great game, very good gameplay, awesome graphics, even the grass moves when steepdt on.
Dident have much time to play the game dow, i curently have a lvl 7 hero.

Best answers
Bought it yesterday awesome game, greece was a tad dull tho, i killed satyr's till my eyes bled, didn't see a new monster till after spartan camp then it was all centaurs, the game play is great tho, i was a little peeved i speant my points wrong, but i found a mystic in the oracles town of Delphi and i bought my points back so it worked out nicely.

Currently i am playing with a spirit user/nature, haven't gone nature yet but i plan on it, i am at 32 spirit mastery and have 2 of the final abilities, 1 is my liches final spell, and the 2nd is the final summon, the final summon is kind of weak when you first get him, but he gets stronger, i hit a mastery shrine and summoned him and it was like releasing one of my own titans.

That is him the big blue glowy, o well off to play somemore, the story is really nice, very well done, the mp is odd heh. However the create your own quest is awesome!

Wow that pic lost alot of quality lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom