Titanfall Beta!

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For PC if you registered before the 15th you should automatically be into beta, just check Origin.

I just finished the tutorial and man that was fun, I could walljump all day long. Not to mention jumping directly into your titan and having it catch you and put you into the cockpit is oh so satisfying.

Am gonna try out the actual multiplayer later but as I have a certain fetish for good tutorials, courtesy of the great Hazard Course, I am really looking forward to it.

Lets see what all the hype is about.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seems like a shitty game to me. I probably won't ever try it to know for sure.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats a healthy attitude in life.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's the general opinion he has on most games. When you say register, do you mean have an origin account or was there a time they were asking for registration to test the game?

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From 13th onwards, I think, you could have gone to their site and registered for the beta using your origin account. You might still be able to do so for a future beta test.

I am surprised you didn't see it advertised in one of the Video Game news sites.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've watched a couple minutes of people streaming this game, and it looks pretty fun. It's a shame that my PC specs are absolutely terrible, otherwise I'd buy this game for the computer. I'll have to get this once I eventually get the Xbox One.

✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Thats a healthy attitude in life.
Hear, hear!

Actually got a beta key, haven't had the time yet to download it and give it a go.
It looks like fun, but I wonder if the maps and/or gamemodes won't be boring after a while.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's the general opinion he has on most games.
Still mad about me disliking one or two games that happened to give you a hard on?

From the way Tintanfall looks, it's a COD with mechs and wallrunning. As I'm not particularly fond of COD, those additions don't help much.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dislike all the games you want, my gripe was you declaring the shittiness of games that you just don't like but aren't shitty, which is also one of the many fundamental flaws with Metacritic. Take this one for example. It does look like CoD, but it looks like the natural progression from CoD (after 10 years), and not just another clone. I happened to never really mind Call of Duty, I just didn't like seeing the exact same campaign through every single iteration. So I never bought black ops, or ghosts, or modern warfare 5 or whatever.

I'm actually looking forward to this one. You can just throw the words "mech" and "wallrunning" into the sentence while muttering and shyly kicking the ground, but it's still a pretty big change to gloss over.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
COD 4 was innovative and extremely fun to play. It is its repetitive iterations that are supremely annoying.

Considering two of the original founders left (were fired) activision after a while and started working on Titanfall, I have some faith in their ability to make good multiplayer games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom