Tip,its possible to make a normal-ssj-ascendant transformation

Best answers
It's all about animating.

for example,reanimete goku,and put the ssjhead in the body,then when animating let it pop out,and then he turns ssj3.

So u have like 2 transformations in 1,that means u get the power as ssj etc,but ssj3 skin.

This way u can do normal-ssj-ssj3,but u cant stay ssj,it will just be between the real transformation.

like this

|transformation sequence|
---------------------------------
| normal* - ssj** - ssj3*** |

*orignal
**animation
***transformation.

Best answers
ok the profeshional did that with his frieza's and it looked pretty good
*sorry for my bad spelling am dumb :p*

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but when do u see the animation?? do u see the animation when u transform??

Best answers
I think he means that the animation has him transform twice (i.e. You transform from normal, to SSJ2, but you see 3 models in the process, the Normal model you start with, to a SSJ, to SSJ2, it's possible, but I don't think it'll be done before 1.1 comes out.

V'

Best answers
Wouldn't that be added in a later version of esf?

Best answers
no,it doesnt have to be made by the esf team o_O

All thats needed is a modeler and animator.

Best answers
then u make a normal-ssj-ssj2 animation

normal would be base,ssj would be the animation and transformation,final product is ssj2.

so it could go like this.

u press transform,goku turns ssj immediatley,then starts transforming into ssj2,makes ssj2 the final,get it?

but its all in 1 transformation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats the best idea ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I was a modeler,skinner,and animator :( :cry: Ummm I thought 1.1 was gonna have 2 transformations? o_o

Best answers
PLEASE don't tell me this is how the transformation system will work in later versions!

Don't get me wrong it's a good idea but it seems kinda cheap to use. Do you mean just with beta 1 or 1.1?

[J]

Best answers
wouldn't that up the polycount alot to do that? and don't worry he was talking about a way to do it in this version, not how the teams doing it in later versions.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No they said that on 1.1 where going to have two transformations like go SSJ and then gain certain power and then go SSJ2 I think I heard that somewhere in the forums .

Best answers
Some of you people dont get it. Its just to give off the appearance of going norm-ssj-+++. So when you hit the transform button it switches to ssj model then during the transformation it switches to ssj2 model.

Best answers
It's kinda like 2 transformations in 1 :p Accutally it is 2 transformations in 1 :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes I did understand that lol what I mean is on ESF 1.1 are they going to put 2 transformations like go Super Saiyan and then you gain certain amount of power and then you can go Ascended Saiyan???

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No. Don't expect a second official transformation until post 1.2 .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh man I wanted one like that I dont want to wait till 1.2 If is not gonna be on 1.1 then someone do the animation thing like 2 transformations into 1 since theres no 2 transformations in 1.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom