Tip,its possible to make a normal-ssj-ascendant transformation

Best answers
No. Version 2 is going to have more transformations. Not version 1.1. This idea sounds kinda stupid, and it would drive the polycount all the way out. I don't see it being feasible.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So how many is 1.1 is gonna have like the number of transformations and 1.2 how much transformations numbers is gonna have?

Best answers
No. Don't expect a second official transformation until post 1.2 .
Crap we are allready waiting so long to get 1.1 and now we will have to wait first to get 1.1 and then again soooooooo long to get 1.2 :(
wish i had a magical lamp, then i would wish that updates would hapen in a sec :D

Best answers
the poly count wont go that much up because the only thign that changes during the animation is the head.

the ssj head is cropped in the orignal body and pops out when transforming to the new model.

You don't get too many polys with this idea....

Best answers
i know what u mean. he mean lik goku where he was fighting boo and then him show normal sj,ssj1,ssj2 and then ssj3. but is that possible?

Best answers
I was involved in that stuff in bfp.
There's a model I made around called dm1-goku that has the same feature,when ssj and charging spiritbomb he dropped back to non-ssj.

Best answers
too easy but at the same time too boring and too much work to animate it where it looks respectable. oh yea the esf models have like 1500 polies half life can take like up around 3000 so u would be able to add new heads and have polies to spare. oooooo u culd make it when goku goes ssj3 his hair grows out by putting all the extra sections of hair in the body tooand makin em come out one by one. I'd do this but my parents threatened to throw my comp out in the yard if i didnt unhook it and do otherwise. (grades suk ass)

Best answers
Its not going to be in 1.2 either people. Thats what he means by POST-1.2. 1.2 is going to be a whole nother melee system. I doubt there will be any new transformations till 2.0.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom