Tip,its possible to make a normal-ssj-ascendant transformation

Best answers
It's all about animating.

for example,reanimete goku,and put the ssjhead in the body,then when animating let it pop out,and then he turns ssj3.

So u have like 2 transformations in 1,that means u get the power as ssj etc,but ssj3 skin.

This way u can do normal-ssj-ssj3,but u cant stay ssj,it will just be between the real transformation.

like this

|transformation sequence|
---------------------------------
| normal* - ssj** - ssj3*** |

*orignal
**animation
***transformation.

Best answers
ok the profeshional did that with his frieza's and it looked pretty good
*sorry for my bad spelling am dumb :p*

Proud owner of HL
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but when do u see the animation?? do u see the animation when u transform??

Best answers
I think he means that the animation has him transform twice (i.e. You transform from normal, to SSJ2, but you see 3 models in the process, the Normal model you start with, to a SSJ, to SSJ2, it's possible, but I don't think it'll be done before 1.1 comes out.

V'

Best answers
Wouldn't that be added in a later version of esf?

Best answers
no,it doesnt have to be made by the esf team o_O

All thats needed is a modeler and animator.

Best answers
then u make a normal-ssj-ssj2 animation

normal would be base,ssj would be the animation and transformation,final product is ssj2.

so it could go like this.

u press transform,goku turns ssj immediatley,then starts transforming into ssj2,makes ssj2 the final,get it?

but its all in 1 transformation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats the best idea ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I was a modeler,skinner,and animator :( :cry: Ummm I thought 1.1 was gonna have 2 transformations? o_o

Best answers
PLEASE don't tell me this is how the transformation system will work in later versions!

Don't get me wrong it's a good idea but it seems kinda cheap to use. Do you mean just with beta 1 or 1.1?

[J]

Best answers
wouldn't that up the polycount alot to do that? and don't worry he was talking about a way to do it in this version, not how the teams doing it in later versions.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No they said that on 1.1 where going to have two transformations like go SSJ and then gain certain power and then go SSJ2 I think I heard that somewhere in the forums .

Best answers
Some of you people dont get it. Its just to give off the appearance of going norm-ssj-+++. So when you hit the transform button it switches to ssj model then during the transformation it switches to ssj2 model.

Best answers
It's kinda like 2 transformations in 1 :p Accutally it is 2 transformations in 1 :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes I did understand that lol what I mean is on ESF 1.1 are they going to put 2 transformations like go Super Saiyan and then you gain certain amount of power and then you can go Ascended Saiyan???

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
Proud owner of HL
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No. Don't expect a second official transformation until post 1.2 .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh man I wanted one like that I dont want to wait till 1.2 If is not gonna be on 1.1 then someone do the animation thing like 2 transformations into 1 since theres no 2 transformations in 1.1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)