Tiny Bug

Best answers
Ok, its just a tiny bug but...I thought itd be sensible to mention it anyway even though it dosnt realy play an important role...

When you lose all your PL your turbo stops and you stop flying and if your not in a permenent form you deform... Well with krillin (might happen with other permenent forms) Im not sure if you lose your turbo when your PL runs out but you dont stop flying and are able to move like normal...

I should have tested this bug out more and im sorry if you dont see this bug as any need to be mentioned...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you lose all your powerlevel you just die in the next patch.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah ... it looks crazy if you've got 0 HP ... you can run around and can make a lil bit damage ...
your crosshair is in your body and blah, blah, blah

Shadow said already ... it's already fixed ;)

Best answers
Oh blah, I know of that bug but I must have said something wrong, By PL I ment KI...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ah well you keep flying in a ps or when you're controlling a beam maybe the second thing happenend to you

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He lost all of his ki with a char that has a permanent 2nd form. He just kept flying and that's weird. I suppose you simply generate enough ki to be flying, since your ki fills itself up when you're not doing anything transpiring.

Best answers
That could be true, but I even tried turning turbo on and that ran straight out like normal but normally you would fall down aswell wouldnt you?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you meant low KI ... eh ...
isn't it like in DBZ ?!?!?! ... if anyone has no more ki, he descend, lose his flight ablility and can't go turbo

Best answers
well i tested it and it was alrite (but i tweak the mod so my mod runs good )

Best answers
Yes Nretep thats how its ment to be, you missed the whole point of starting it anyway:

If your in krillens second form when your flying and you run out of KI you dont fall...or atleast I didnt...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom