Tiny bit of help please?

Best answers
See... I'm an old player from way back (like 03/04 maybe earlier o_O) and I got all my discs from a 5 CD H-L pack. Problem is I don't have the first install disc.. All of them have disc 1/ disc 2/ disc 3 etc but this blue one.. Just trying to find out if I could use this blue one with nothing on it to install half life and play with.. It says Half-Life Blue Shift but not disc 1/2/3/4 so I'm thinking this might work?

If I didn't explain properly let me know... i got pics i guess ill attach them here since i know you guys like to see if people didn't get a cracked copy or whatever

Attachments

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try registering one of the CD-Keys to your Steam account and see if it'll automatically add Half-Life to your account.

Best answers
No luck.. says it's already been registered... funny I checked into my old email from when I was younger and BOOM there it is in my saved mail... only if I can remember my password now

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No luck.. says it's already been registered... funny I checked into my old email from when I was younger and BOOM there it is in my saved mail... only if I can remember my password now
You can try and use password recovery on your old account. And if that doesnt work you should get into contact with STEAM support. They should reset your password for you.

Best answers
You can try and use password recovery on your old account. And if that doesnt work you should get into contact with STEAM support. They should reset your password for you.
Yea I'm gonna have to get in contact with steam.. Though I did get try the reset password and it worked.. I still need to remember the damn security question which I have no clue since its a favorite sports team and everything I try doesn't work lol.. Thanks a bunch though for the advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom