Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice drawings tim! I like the 1st 2nd last the most. The one of ryoko seems a bit weird to me though, with her head. Great work as far as I can see, I don't know enough of lineart to give any good comment other then,, keep up your good work :]

grtz Naz

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Woohoo I realy like your work !!!
Thats a realy good work you have done with those pics

Best answers
you draw very good. i like that one up there too.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh wow, those are all some excellent drawings, I really like the mech.

Best answers
Lol, what I meant by taking an hour is that for an hour's work, they sure don't show it. I'm sure everyone will hate me, considering I'm the odd man out, but I don't think they're all that great at all. They're decent, sure, but for the time you spent on them, I would expect them to be far better. Like I said, it seems like your copying something, and trying too hard. They arent proportioned that well, either. Just get a good idea of what the character looks like from all angles and draw a pose freehand.

Best answers
No one would hate you for saying that..but you must understand that if I say it is an hour's work, it doesnt mean I worked constantly on it for 1 full hour.

The ryoko picture for example, I was drawing that at my friend Brandon's house while we were surfing the net and he was talking to his gf. We were doing other things and I did not draw it all in an hour's time.. I had drawn it spiratically while other things were going on..

Also you must take into consideration that I do line-art..meaning I dont really sketch. And everyone has a different speed in drawing.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's very true Tim. Tell me, are you drawing Kenshin from Samurai X or Rurouni Kenshin?

Best answers
sparr, why judge a piece on time..... just consider the final result. just because some1 spends alot or a lil time on something doesnt mean anything. the reasons u gave do not do jutice to his drawingat all.

nice work TTE.

Best answers
Well of course time involves the production of work. The more time you spend, the better the result, unless your aren't satisfied, and you give up. But Tim, I dont sketch details either, I just draw the outline flat out as well. Im just saying I've never seen anyone spend more time than an hour on something, and it not turn out like a photograph.

Best answers
you must not know much the work and effort behind paintings and drawing then....

Best answers
Did you not read what I just said? Please re-read it, I dont need to reiterate it.

No one would hate you for saying that..but you must understand that if I say it is an hour's work, it doesnt mean I worked constantly on it for 1 full hour.
You made me iterate because I was annoyed by it

Best answers
I'm going to start doing some more artwork again, i did a picture of Ryoko which is on this forum, but i don't want to display my artwork on another persons artwork thread.

Back on topic, very nice work i like the Gundam picture you have done. You need to work on your shading, but apart from that very nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom