Time to reflect: Release = Ascencion?

Old

Best answers
Will ESF Final be the ascencion of the game ESF? I mean, there was lot of players 10 years ago, and with the coming of the years, many of them just got out, i want to know if there is players there that still waiting for play, because in ESF versions we have now i see a small number of people, maybe 10 or less.
I want to know if there is players there, if you player still there, all the work will be useless if there is no one from the old school to follow the news that comes, if you are reading this, answer, you still there?

#CAUSEIMSTILLHERE.

Discord Member
Best answers
Okay... hello.
I've been playing on and off for 11, maybe 12 years, and I am still here. I still play with members of the Australian community whenever they feel the urge, but for the most part I am the only one who is actively searching to play ESF. Everyone will come back. Whether they return only to see the game with their own eyes and then move on, or they return and play for a few months after release; everyone will come back.
A side: the first couple of months will be heaven; you'll have an playerbase comprised of passionate people who will be so happy to finally play the game they've been "waiting" for all these years. They won't all stick around forever, but many of them will play the game for a solid couple of months, and that's when the game will be the most fun to play. After that, the game will sizzle down a bit, but I am confident that it will hold a consistently large player base for years to come.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kinda depends on how many people find out about it. 1.1 had a cult following since DBZ was the thing back then. That kinda carried over to 1.2

So it kinda depends on how popular DBZ is in general when we are able to release.

Discord Member
Best answers
there was a surge of DBZ fans that came here at one time wondering about the release, it was during this time we set a poll for release of Demo option. that surge of players because of a lot of advertising on different forums for ESF ... I actually had gone out of the way to find people interested in hopes of finding developers/modelers, and other things. The result ended up being more people asking/requesting for content instead of actually wanting to help. Don't worry ... when ESF: Final comes out ... so will the people come back ... and with Dragon Ball Super out I feel like that player base isn't going anywhere.

Best answers
I still dont get why we dont get a DEMO at least... we have waited 10 yrs for this and probabaly gonna have to wait another 5 years. im not trying to be negative its just the truth. your making us wait way to long on a game that will be outdated if you dont release soon so plz just give us something.

Old

Best answers
I still dont get why we dont get a DEMO at least... we have waited 10 yrs for this and probabaly gonna have to wait another 5 years. im not trying to be negative its just the truth. your making us wait way to long on a game that will be outdated if you dont release soon so plz just give us something.
I don't know you, but i think that this year... THIS YEAR... will be the year.

Best answers
All we can do is hope and we have 21 days left till 2016 so maybe they will stop holding such a great game that everyone wants to play and release something

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Demos are made from games that are practically finished. They cut a bunch of content from a finished game and call it a demo. In the past where games were small in size, some demos were made by lo0cking the content VIA code, but the demo itself had the complete game.

So if you want, you can get a demo when the game is finished enough for a demo to be made. Though at that point youll probably be able to get the mod itself to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom