TIME FOR SOME DRAWINGS!!!

Best answers
Any way took my time on this..23 hours... to be exact.... Any way....And got a new really nifty rubber,eraser.... What you call it...

Tada!!!

Best answers
I hate you. Jk thjats awsome still life OMFG!!!!! I want to be able to look at things and draw it v.v Did you look at anything? Rubber eraser , like kneaded its liks playdough, i have an eraser i took from school thats like play dough ^^ Well 10/10 i like it GREAT job.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice 3D shading, I'd like to see you put that kind of magic into a more complex scenory piece or something along those lines.

Best answers
Well thats what happends when you get proper papper, plastic eraser , good pencils...

And for once you dont do it from memory... :p And yes i had the plants at my home... So anytime i wanted to draw i could look and draw....^^

But i wont make many pic like this... Becous i havent got the paper for it... And the mod for making perfect pic...
I am mutch more happy learining how to draw a face..... Even tho they suck....But i am learing ^^

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ashur said:
Well thats what happends when you get proper papper, plastic eraser , good pencils...
Sorry but most of the time it has nothing to do with that.

I think this is very well done, there are a few places that could use a little work, especially on perspective, because some of the objects look at odd angles to me, dont get me wrong the rendering and the detail is awesome, but the construction isnt solid.

To be honnest there are places where i think your contrast is totally off, like on some of the leaves compared to the big long stalk, there isnt any grey shades on the stalk, its a harsh contrast of hard pencil and paper which is great if you're whole plant is in harsh lighting but the rest is rendered in a different way. The strokes you used on the plant heads all are very soft and loose and have a nice flow, and has a diverse range of tone however on the stalks there is a lack of the softer shading, while you may have being to recreate a texture, it looks like the pencil strokes were slightly too large and ridgid. Also i feel the leaves are a little plain, i understand sometimes its hard to be bothered to render all the details on the leaf, but i always make sure i render the veins on leaves, and look at how the surface on the leaf is effected by the light, looking at texture in particular.

Anyhows, it is a good drawing im impressed ^_^ keep it up

Best answers
Sorry but most of the time it has nothing to do with that
Well actualy it does... I mean you cant make a good drawing with ****... Right? Plus i did it long and hard.. Not like my other pic......

Any way hearing from you is grate but man try to realice i am a rookie.... I am still just starting to learn.... So dont explect il make it perfect even for you... :p

And NOW TADA!!!! almost the same but with ... Um collored chacks or what you call it....

Tell me waht you think :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its ok,
no, its nice ;)

anyway... the "palki k listu /(russian i´m sry)" are abit over filled and weird to see thats all... ;)

Best answers
Ashur said:

Yea haveing good material can be a plus but that dosent make the skill or talent if you are truly a talented artist then you could do art anywhere.

I dont understand what you mean by
And for once you dont do it from memory..

Best answers
That means all pic until this point i did from memory this pics were done from me looking at the plant....and drawing.... Understand ?

P.S whats with raventruns then lady raven trunks some pole have in there sigs... I love raventrunks.. Wtf.? O_O Plz explain...

Best answers
well....like I sad on Msn.....It looks great, infact great is little sad...and I need to get back drawing to....I must surpas u :)

ohh...yeah about the sig with Raventrunks....what everybody loves Raventrunks even Gir loves making a little fun out of him :p
And if u don't like dah sigs look at my :p....and yes like I sad in msn I have nothing to do :laff: what can I do I'm a freak :D

Best answers
Ashur said:
That means all pic until this point i did from memory this pics were done from me looking at the plant....and drawing.... Understand ?

P.S whats with raventruns then lady raven trunks some pole have in there sigs... I love raventrunks.. Wtf.? O_O Plz explain...
Yes ii understand ^^ i wish i could look at things and draw them i can only imagine v.v

RavenTrunks is my fiance, so i put I love my RavenTrunks and well you know guys will be guys and joke around...

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love the drawing ashur, really good :)

and well you know guys will be guys and joke around...
Coz the girls are asking for it :eek:

*hides for cover* j/k

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ashur said:

Everyone loves me. Im a lovable guy.

good enough explination?

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
Everyone loves me. Im a lovable guy.

good enough explination?

No :p

23 hours on that... wow.. , heh didn't see that, that took you long enough, but the result is good, lol i know, or knew a girl from the UK that was an artist, but that all pales compares to your work.

Best answers
ur materials totally dont make the artist,, for example i can take an old wall and use some sprays but without talent or skills ib aswell using a roll mat or something..

-Mint

Best answers
its a mix. having good materials help but they dont make the artist. a great artist can make a good piece of work with crappy materials, but with better materials, he/she can also enhance the artwork. it just depends really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom