Tell me how im doin!

• You're getting alot better! love ur work!

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • You've made some good progress. ur works ok

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • You're stil the same. i dont really like your models

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • You've gotten worse your models suck.

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters
Best answers
Ok people i do this every once in a while. i wanna know what u guys think of my work. plz vote!

Best answers
man, i like your (modeling)work, and im not the only one, so why do you make this poll?

Best answers
i amke it to see what the majority thinks so i can evaluate how to improve, how much more effort i need, lol dare i say even to tell if its worth it to make models cuz sometimes its not very fun.

tahts y i guess

Best answers
Yea DakD, you've made some good progress since I've seen you the first time on this forum...I especially like your USSJ Vergeta :):yes:

Best answers
man, dude, dakd, do you need some attention or what?

but i like your vegeta, keep working like that

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I give you models a 10/10

Best answers
Your work isnt the Best
It isnt the Worst
And Surely isnt in the Middle

If you were Getting a grade from me id give you a B

MaX

Best answers
:)

i give you 7/10 cause your models are more edited. make a full model :).

Best answers
post a pic of ur master asia when ur done with him! i cant wait to see how he turns out, btw dakd im almost done with my second model, domon! im me and ill show u, cause i also need to discuss a few things with ya

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude

*your reason sux*Dude Dakd do you need a poll damn*I hope you dont have self esteem issues* modelers dont really care if people like the models they make.All they do is make them and get critz to tweak the model. Ok too put it simply I dont think having threads on if your models are good is really that importanto_O Oh and i give you a C- the minus comes from not acting like a modeler should

Best answers
modelers dont have a "way" of acting. he has his own "way" of acting and yet he still models.:S

i think ur work is improving dakd. just practice a little more and ull be great!:D

making this thread is some-what helpefull to the modeler, in this case dakd. this will show his postion on what people think about his models.. if they dont think much of his models.. then he knows to try and improve.:rolleyes:

Best answers
Exactly mystix and thanks for the ratings.

emeka dont get mad at me im just trying for 2 things called initiative and incentive. didnt mean to offend ur idea of a modeler lol but i guess im like that in every aspect in RL hehe always different nd unusual but everyone tells me tahts what makes me a cool person to be around. i dunno im gettin off topic lol.

fmt as i have stated im kinda banned from my comps but ill try really hard to get in touch with u man. Dont give up on me yet lol!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he dakd you 1s askt to join my mod (its a game now ) and i sayd ok and you didnt reply

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well

Originally posted by zeldalink
he dakd you 1s askt to join my mod (its a game now ) and i sayd ok and you didnt reply
well...It must mean he doesnt want to join:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom