Time Chamber hunt/Riverside hunt

Best answers
OOOOOOOOOOOK!
As the name may suggest I've had this bug at two maps, the time chamber (esf_rosat) and Riverside (esf_riverside).

The riverside one was a lan game were my little friend could hunt with no trouble, one ball had spawned under the ground, so we put the balls there hit b and crash! Any Ideas why the ball could have spawned there? the reason I knew it was there because the scouter (which doubles a a dragonball radar) was being used.

The timechamber one was when I had switched the map from ktn_arena (did I spell that right? -_-; ) to esf_rosat the radar picked up all the balls, but none to be seen.... a glitch from switching???

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Capture the Dragonabll Mode is considered "experimental", so I wouldn't even bother with it right now.

Don't worry though, the ESF team is working hard to fix all of the bugs that currently plague ESF.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, these errors have been around since 1.0. As Hwoarang said, its experimental. Once the team gets around to perfecting it, well test it out and hopefully come up with a dependable CTDB mode. As of now, 1.2.2 is being tested (a 1.2.1 bug fix) then Beta 1.3 ( the completed transformations, plus additional character addon)
I dont know where the CTDB mode stands as of now, concerning any progress being made on it.

Best answers
Yes, just wanted to put it, and really there is opnly 1 esf map that has it (not user created) and that is river side...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the riverside bug is there cause the DB spown point was placed underground its not hard to fix if you have the RMF but as said by Majin Prince its all to be fixed till the ending version

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom