tien

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFL..

My tien skin, well the one that was edited for tien thing, And Clipse's Tien model. *clap*

Best answers
well i never said it was mine i was just gonna make an idea of this becoming his second transformation

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You didn't say anything -_-

Best answers
yea thats true lol i was kinda bored i gess cuz ive been waiting for a good tien model that wud be redy for esf... u got any?

Best answers
Try esf-world.com there's a tien for 1.3 if he gets done in time but the model isn't available until 1.3 is. Also like Teknik said you didnt say the model wasn't yours. And if you post a picture of a model and don't say anything people will assume you made it. Why would you make a thread of someone else's model?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so.... this is a request.. smooth.. real smooth...

Best answers
well im new to this forum but yea i gess ur rite too well about the tien model i no thers 1 out but its a crappy one for krillin is there any other ones?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if your new to this forum, please read the AUP. try not to spam (make pointless posts/threads, or post with no actual content.) try not to rip; claiming others work for your own, and make sure you give full credit to the original creator.

thanks.

Best answers
try not to spam when was i spamming? this is my first thread on this site

Best answers
zxzkilme said:
try not to spam when was i spamming? this is my first thread on this site
I guess you know when you spammed then. This thread was spam. Also ripping will get you banned on these forums.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And thats the first mistake you made.
You didnt put any credits for starters...

And why would you post a model that is not yours?

Best answers
wait i dont get it? how was this a spam? isnt spamming posting the same thread more than once? or posting threads that have the same subject more than once? or just continously saying alot of stuff without stopping?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats just one of many forms of spam.

spam here, in this context. is that you posted a thread, with a bunch of images, but no actual subject, or thought behind it. how are we supposed to know what you wanted us to think about it? why dont you tell us? as far as we know, they are just images which weve already seen before.

thats why its considdered spam. dont worry no ones having a go at you, just trying to point you in the right direction.

like i said before, have a read of the Acceptable Use Policy for this forum.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was wondering what happened.

Best answers
anyway its not like i have no experience in modeling... i do have experience i never released them cuz ther all not finish i always like to make models then not continue it i dont even no how to get ms3d model to MDL or i dont even know how to fully view mdl on ms3d cuz if i try to decompile to smd files then when i import an smd file (idle.smd) it just loads the bones and joints it doesnt load the actual model

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And your point is? =P

You just posted a model/skin made by Eclipse and TeK...what were you trying to achive in that?

Just curious... =/

Best answers
like i said b4 it was an idea of a second trans if u dont believe me then stop already cuz pple already said that i still shudve said somthn.... its done already

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok...=/ let me get this strait...
Transformation...for a Tien that is not even ingame?

Best answers
u dont get it do u? its not for 1.3 i was gonna do what that misterious person did with the crappy tien he made... it was tien but it was actually just a replacement for krillin and his next trans he didnt have his shirt on the model was crappy so i thought i can edit that other 1 and show u guys.... and ask about animations cuz i no that thing is not even redy.. thats y rite after i asked u guys if thers other models i can use.. we clear now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom