Best answers

w33333333333333333 i like it.. pretty nice as Magus said

i hope it ends up good :smile:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, here's an idea... stop posting unless you actually have criticism to give. Ice Man it's nice of you to throw out so many compliments but that really isn't what this forum is about. I believe we mention that in the stickies.

Best answers
Looks good, but I'm thinkin Tien was the beefiest one of the Z Fighters, could be wrong, I just remember him bein teh beefiest.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
add some more cleavage to teh pecs
Make the neck a little more detailed
beef up arms so they dont look extremly small compared to the rest of the body
Add some more polys to the pants and model some more ripples
add a six pack to make the model more defined
raise shoulders.
raise belt

Best answers
Ya , That looks pretty nice, But 1 question . Ya plan on Modellin his abs , or just skinnin em ?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its very very basic this far, no details, no cleavage,

the pants look really really flat, and the groin area just looks, ....wierd dunno what it is,

a good skin could make it look good, but thatd be about all that could save it as it stands, but its obviosly a WIP so i cant crit too harshly on it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its looking good man. I like the leg area coming down to boots. I am guessing this is Tien from Majin Buu Saga? The clothes look relatively the same. Give him a cape :]

Best answers
well like nuttzy said its basic. here my tip:

if ya werent going to do this then its ok ^^

add some deep to the model by addin two rows of polys to each side, back as front and then add the detail. dunno why but it doesnt look like tien right now so im gonna wait for the head

Best answers
hmmm he dosnt looks like tien atm if u look at him his shoulders were buff and his body was REALLY buff and also his arms should have more musle in them (EG bigger) also the arms are small and look like a childs oo before i foreget the pants well they look like blocks and stuff(not saying they are :p)
but it looks really good very well done there gj
and gl with the rest(hope my crits were helpfull)^_^

Best answers
there really isnt much that you can tell if ur not that fussy but his arms are a bit small........and he needs to be bigger (buffer) and another question who is it going to replace do you plan on releasing it

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks good so far, but the arms look narrow, and as for the pants - baggy look isn't going well on that - looks a bit too broadish in width.

Apart from that, A-ok, can't wait for updates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom