Tien SDK.

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
thx will try

Best answers
doesn't look that good really, the sholders are off and the pants are very strange...

Best answers
tehh legs,, i thing they look too long :/ but otherwize damn great work as usual from u :) <3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
movento said:
Here's my second SDK,this time it's Tien/Tenshinhan.I hope someone will skin this model,so nuttzy can release it for esf(if he wants to).Here's a pic of the model.

and here's the download link.
http://rapidshare.de/files/5207141/Tien_SDK.zip.html
fix the obvious at least... before you release the disease to others.

No.. Im not kidding, what happened to the pants? Did he run through barbed wire?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Growler said:

No.. Im not kidding, what happened to the pants? Did he run through barbed wire?
They look like theyr'e not welded foo!!

Anyways yeah the models actually pretty bad. I'v enot looked at the wires yet but I'm sure you could fix it up. The face, particularly the nose, looks nothing like tien. Also, it looks like he has some shoulder pads or some **** on .

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Growler said:

I'd be watching what you be saying my boy if I were you. :O

It's called unweld it and re-weld it back to make it smooth again.

It's pretty cool but the shoulders are wierd. o_O

Best answers
Make it bigger please. He needs a belt too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AquaGeneration said:
I'd be watching what you be saying my boy if I were you. :O

It's called unweld it and re-weld it back to make it smooth again.

It's pretty cool but the shoulders are wierd. o_O
It's called posting for crits before releasing an unfinished sdk.

And if rewelding it is your only problem, then great. And, the shoulder's resemble some ancient armour.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Critiques is where what he should fix, add, or remove. All you did was critic his model instead of helping him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AquaGeneration said:
Critiques is where what he should fix, add, or remove. All you did was critic his model instead of helping him.
lol, sorry. I was a bit rash.

I think the overall shape is O.K... however, there are many flaws. For one, the pants need to be welded and smoothed. and the shoulder muscles could be downsized alot. His feet look robotic, make them more rounded and 'shoe' like. His eyes shouldnt stretch back to touch his ears.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Growler said:
It's called posting for crits before releasing an unfinished sdk.
uhm you really should get some lessons .... you might teach urself and go to cgtalk and then tell us all this bullsh** -.-

you really aitn got good expierience.

somehow its very nice buddy :D
work on and release more models in sdk´s :D then we might get more expieriede skinners here ;)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
next trime you try to swear tryforce, remember that need to censor the entire curse word, not just half of it. you wont bepunished THIS time, but the next time i catch you doing it you will be slapped with the warning fish.

get this thread on the topic of the tien and off the topic of growlers comments,

i hate to be the only person that admits this, but he DOES have a point. the model has a fair amount of flaws that should've been fixed before an SDK was even considered.

the smoothing groups on the legs, or the verts ned to be welded. cant say without actually having looked at the model itself.

and the shoulders dont appear that they will animate very well. drop them down to a 45 degree angle and rebuild the shoulders for that. that will gaurantee decent deformation at sideways & straight down arm positions. the way they are built dont really allow for much movement unless you want some armpit morphing

Best answers
ok,so the model sucks :\ .I Tried to fix it abit.And those "shoulder pads and barbed wire pants" were errors on the render.anyway i fixed the pants and shoulder.you can "crit" the model now and once its ok i'll remap it.

Best answers
sholders still alil big lol they look really smal tho,where as tien had huge 1nce :D

Best answers
Aww why did you have to go and edit it some more. I allready started on a skin. I figured it'd be good practice for when i finally finish the uvw map of my own tien. Speaking of skinmaps yours is pretty hard to figure out where some parts go. Anyways you can see i'm no skilled skinner yet. Any tips and crits appreciated.

Best answers
he looks kinda depressed also, put the face up a bit more, the muscle shading for the 6 pack look pretty weird also

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bring his nose between his mouth and eyes rather than resting on his top lip. It looks very strange.

Check out the ref thread for Tien headshots.

Best answers
it's no big problem,TRL.i'm liking the skin so far.but the skintone of his head and body is different,you might wanna fix that.and add some highlights to it.keep it up,your doing good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom