• Yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay

• No, It's the team's decision and no new chars are going in anyway

• Total voters
Best answers
There are only two characters that I would put money on being in upcoming releases, and that is Tien and Gotenks. Anyone ever notice how many of these petitions there have been for both Tien and Gotenks?

I really think that the team knows what we want by now but as they have said before don’t expect any new characters until 2.0. So why would they talk about who is and isn't going to be the new character(s) when it is that far away and they have more important things to do.

Best answers
Well if they arent then they should expect these petitions instead of hiring mods to be jerkoffs and screw up all our polls.

Best answers
hell yes. now which mod did that:S ***goes and grabs his katana***

Best answers
Argh this has been done to a poll before WHO DID THIS??? *Charges up a massive energy ball*

Best answers
LOL whichever mod did that congrats, they were funny, potentially pissed off some people and spoke the truth at the same time. (ps i hope its a yay ;) in futer releases later down the track)

Best answers
I'm not pissed off I just think its sad. Its not the truth either because Miroku said that the team already has plans for adding new chars, so the mod editted choice IS wrong. And as I said before, it was the comedian, Deverz.

Best answers
but he could. he could have a mystic one like krillian. chech some of the tien threads with all the Ideas.

Best answers
no matter how much we want Tien....its all going to come down to the teams decision on whether or not if they are going to put him in or not. Lets just hope they do =/

Best answers
well if the team does not put tien in they better have a really good excuse why not.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would say Tien should be in but when 1.1 comes out all the modellers will release their models (couple being Tien). So just wait and use models to compensate for a while.

Best answers
yay!!!! here in my country i know tien as ten...but it's the same he is my favourite human warrior
(sorry if m english isn't very good... im from argentina o_O

Best answers
Originally posted by Suicider
tien doesnt fit in there. he has noooo transformations.
Um.. Krillin has none, Piccolo has none and they are still in the game..

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He sure does have a transformation. Didn't you see him transform from bad ass to ultra badass throughout the course of the show?

He needs to be in, the people have spoken.

Best answers
I don't see how he was overlooked in the first place. You would think the entire Z Squad would be in there already at the very least. Ah well, must be a beta thing. I'm sure he will be added soon enough.

Best answers
The mods have joined our cause no one can stop us well maybe Cucumba. Also his trasformation can be mystic like krillin. His clothes can just change or something

Best answers
Hell Tien can have more transformations than Buu......if you count all the different outfits he's worn! (prolly more than any other character in the show....well mebe Krillin has more)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom